• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB Dec 2023: Ways/contacts to get DCB LTF via C2C (5L) - Magnus Burgundy 5L | ICICI APAY + Platinum 5L? Did I miss opportunities/ ways of recent months?

insight

TF Ace
Dec 2023: Ways/contacts to get DCB LTF via C2C (5L) - Magnus Burgundy 5L | ICICI APAY + Platinum 5L? Did I miss opportunities/ ways of recent months?

I am told Regalia Gold LTF via C2C (5L) is very easily doable.
Someone said to try/ get DCB cause better?

But someone suggested even DCB LTF via C2C was doable if the sales/ personnel are keen/ try harder.

Any has suggestions or contacts on pushing for that?

PS: Goal is make it a PLACE HOLDER for future Infinia (once health is better for travel & work).
And/ or some benefit of SmartBuy Discounts?

nomad

TF Premier
Dec 2023: Ways/contacts to get DCB LTF via C2C (5L) - Magnus Burgundy 5L | ICICI APAY + Platinum 5L? Did I miss opportunities/ ways of recent months?

I am told Regalia Gold LTF via C2C (5L) is very easily doable.
Someone said to try/ get DCB cause better?

But someone suggested even DCB LTF via C2C was doable if the sales/ personnel are keen/ try harder.

Any has suggestions or contacts on pushing for that?

PS: Goal is make it a PLACE HOLDER for future Infinia (once health is better for travel & work).
And/ or some benefit of SmartBuy Discounts?
Hi, can you point towards the ways to get Regalia Gold LTF via C2C?

nomad

TF Premier
My thread here with details should answer that from my limited experience so far as Im new to the Indian CC game.

https://www.technofino.in/community...ub-privilege-millenia-pros-cons-others.19249/

@Copycat - Im gonna start tagging you as medically I do not have energy to go finding replies for what you asked of me.
Thanks, went through the thread. Will try the same in a branch near me.
Did you use Magnus for the statement?

For your query, I can see DCB has Unlimited Lounge (both domestic and international) even for add on card members and is considered a super premium card in HDFC ecosystem and may help in Infinia application later on
The only problem I can see is the lack of acceptance for DCB if you want to use it anywhere to build relationship with HDFC

insight

TF Ace
@Copycat
Thanks, went through the thread. Will try the same in a branch near me.
Did you use Magnus for the statement?
@nomad - Nice nick. I used to consider myself that.. but I've been "mdically grounded" for a while now :D When I'll be able to roam again.. :D

That's my objective. We are still discussing LTF DCB, while they seem to be saying that I might've missed that WINDOW in the last few months.
Unless someone has an HDFC person or Pathway to help me push for that I might have to go with RG LTF.
For your query, I can see DCB has Unlimited Lounge (both domestic and international) even for add on card members and is considered a super premium card in HDFC ecosystem and may help in Infinia application later on
Exactly why I'd like it as an LTF Placeholder pre Infinia.
The only problem I can see is the lack of acceptance for DCB if you want to use it anywhere to build relationship with HDFC
I do not expect to spending much for now, but when medical hurdles are overcome, I'll see about how to make that LEAP from DCB to Infinia.

So, when I get to that bridge. One hurdle at a time.

insight

TF Ace
Wow really? RM said so?
Only magnus specific?
Nope. Was willing to push via my APAY + Plat 5L also, but the negative paranoia I saw on TF threads related to HDFC C2C limit cut downs and ICICI not being given much clout, I figured I'd use APAY + Plat to push my Mag to 5L then use it, in the meantime its also gone MB.

But I might've missed the easier DCB windows.

Given my daily medicals and limited "HUMAN" time :D everything is more PROCASTINATED than STRUCTURED :D
When you get it do tag me.
Dont hold your breath, I'll surely update MY thread though :D in case I miss tagging you.
Honestly, your structured journey fascinates me ( I am in same boat).
Do share what boat? (Context??) Curious to hear. @TheGuy

Its been overwhelming and cumbersome catching up on DECADE of data in few months, but a relatively light distraction from my unstructured chaotic medical and other trials & tribulations.. :D (lots of INNER evolutions on that).

But come to think of it. I might at some point summarize my CC journey (maybe next year) in a well articulated way for people to maybe have an example of an ROADMAP to gauge their own.

Last edited:

TheGuy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@TheGuy ^

Do share what boat? (Context??) Curious to hear. @TheGuy
Thanks for the ping. Missed the earlier one.
I got sick in late 2020- early 2021. Course of investigation took from muscle pull.. normal meds and relief (1-2 months) to organ infection and subsequent treatment and trying out medicines-dosage, treament options and controlling side effects (5-6 months) to dormancy of physical activities to oops.. it is organ descent.. fixing that and here i am 8-9 months later.
Still afraid of doing physical activities for fear of excruciating pain and general disability of doc/ modern medicine. (One of my belief that Cash paid patients are probably treated better than CG Insured).

Gradually putting myself out there. xD Trying to get fit, experience the world.
ofc no where comparable to decade of tormentation you faced. but i am in similar shoes (acc to me) as, you also suffered pain- lost some precious years of life- updating yourself to current information- like good formatting (ofc I need to learn it and you know it):p

TheGuy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
But come to think of it. I might at some point summarize my CC journey (maybe next year) in a well articulated way for people to maybe have an example of an ROADMAP to gauge their own.
I for one am looking forward to that.
There are many card holders here who have premium cards, but their journey or use cases (and understanding thereof) is out of bound for me. You keeping it simple, maximally optimum is very calming. Rather than ladder jumps and hierarchy and holding "premium" for you it is use case and most optimal use. So it is refreshing to see 'normal' use.

insight

TF Ace
I for one am looking forward to that.
There are many card holders here who have premium cards, but their journey or use cases (and understanding thereof) is out of bound for me. You keeping it simple, maximally optimum is very calming. Rather than ladder jumps and hierarchy and holding "premium" for you it is use case and most optimal use. So it is refreshing to see 'normal' use.

Every Soul has their karmic journey and hence every individual mind, intellect & memory a unique experience, hence perception and perspective.

"Another's shoes" .. is not easy to fathom.

PS: Our ex RM meets up now & its clear that I'd have got every Top tier CC LTF w my prev work profiles, but I never had time then or bothered much.. so such is life & death :D

insight

TF Ace
Thanks for the ping. Missed the earlier one.
I got sick in late 2020- early 2021. Course of investigation took from muscle pull.. normal meds and relief (1-2 months) to organ infection and subsequent treatment and trying out medicines-dosage, treament options and controlling side effects (5-6 months) to dormancy of physical activities to oops.. it is organ descent.. fixing that and here i am 8-9 months later.
Cosmic Karmic heavy times..
Still afraid of doing physical activities for fear of excruciating pain and general disability of doc/ modern medicine. (One of my belief that Cash paid patients are probably treated better than CG Insured).
Dont push until the body allows you to.
Gradually putting myself out there. xD Trying to get fit, experience the world.
Patience.. in time.
ofc no where comparable to decade of tormentation you faced. but i am in similar shoes (acc to me) as, you also suffered pain- lost some precious years of life- updating yourself to current information- like good formatting (ofc I need to learn it and you know it):p
I've been saved by non allopathic therapies & hence my journeys to Hyd. (My first threads here I think). Might want to look into it.

Cant share details here, as I've openly talked about enough about being bed ridden to "calm" the "why you asking" crowd, which was private but anonymity behind this @insight is slight relief.