• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DELHI T3 ARRIVAL LOUNGE

ismail

TF Select
Need more info about this lounge, because if i have the specific card will change the flight so as to arrive at T3. Just heard it accepts Priority pass, and IDFC. Can I use Axis Magus Priority pass? can I use Idfc First Select Debit card?

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

lucky

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Where exactly is this lounge?
It’s located in the arrivals level after baggage pick up area. Ideally, post arrivals you would turn right and go for taxi, however if you need to access the lounge, you’ll need to turn left and walk few mins to spot the encalm lounge on the right.

(Copied from CardExpert :p )

Availed T3 departure Encalm lounge free last week with AU xcite Ultra. A welcome change from earlier one

Last edited:

GopalV

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Thanks for the info.I travel regularly with Air India,so it might bu useful to me.But,I usually go there after mid night,so will not be in the mood to go to the lounge at that time usually.

aashish2137

TF Select
We visited the old arrival lounge in 2022 (not Encalm). They just had a waiting area and a coffee machine. I haven't been to the new one but it seems they have added some snack options. But the biggest value add would be shower and changing facility for people who go to meetings or other events directly from the airport. And also a locker room for storing extra luggage for non-native travelers.

akf

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Please do share if anyone is visiting Delhi whether any other card apart from Dreamfolks work there

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Ok I understand....but I have to wait 5 hours after arrival till my friend 's flight lands,can go there by taxi or bus,but will they allow to enter?
That's a different terminal altogether. Plus you won't have a "valid" ticket. Why would they allow?