• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

080 arrival lounge at t2 bengaluru airport

HIMANSHU76888

TF Select
if anyone has visited this lounge, please share your experience and pictures if possible.
also mention the cards which are accepted at this lounge.

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I can see something called care by blr.. its written that it is available outside t1 after security exist so I believe u can take a shuttle from t2 to t1 and go there...
Regarding card.. I saw it in diners club travel app so dcb is acceptable.
Moat probably I would be travelling to banglore on upcoming tues or wed so will update here regarding this.

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I used the arrival lounge in T2 last week. I dont have photos though.
I landed around 10:30AM and entered lounge at around 11AM. it was totally empty and us 3 using the lounge. There was no buffet service and had to order from the menu. Portion sides were small but tasty. Paratha were made to order. the service was quick.

Priorty pass was accepted along with mutiple other programs like Lounge key, dragon pass etc. I dont recollect seeing DreamFolks.

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I used the arrival lounge in T2 last week. I dont have photos though.
I landed around 10:30AM and entered lounge at around 11AM. it was totally empty and us 3 using the lounge. There was no buffet service and had to order from the menu. Portion sides were small but tasty. Paratha were made to order. the service was quick.

Priorty pass was accepted along with mutiple other programs like Lounge key, dragon pass etc. I dont recollect seeing DreamFolks.
Any idea if dcb was allowed? My flight is on thursday but its on T1 unfortunately.

I stumbled upon T2 arrival lounge. They did not accept Infinia/Magnus or other cards which I had. I swiped the Infinia Priority Pass and was accepted.
They have a-la-carte menu and have some variety. THere was one other person in the lounge.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I stumbled upon T2 arrival lounge. They did not accept Infinia/Magnus or other cards which I had. I swiped the Infinia Priority Pass and was accepted.
They have a-la-carte menu and have some variety. THere was one other person in the lounge.
I see ,so only priority pass

Author of the article says his DCB was accepted

The receptionist didn't know which all cards were accepted. He tried multiple card like Infinia/Magnus. I also tried Platinum travel. Nothing worked so I gave PP.
Not sure if some other card will work. Mostly hit and trial I feel.

Lucifer311

TF Buzz
I accessed the T2 080 Arrival Lounge yesterday Using PNB Rupay Select.
As far as I enquired, Cards from Federal, SBI & yes banks & Other bank Rupay cards excpet HDFC & ICICI are being accepted.
Surprisingly they denied access on Amex cards.

Last edited:

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
As far as I enquired, Cards from Federal, SBI & yes banks & Other bank Rupay cards excpet HDFC & ICICI are being accepted.
So now I've to carry Rupay Select Debit Cards when I've to travel to banglore ,how many cards should i carry while travelling

HIMANSHU76888

TF Select
pnb rupay select credit card right?