• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Did anyone try following the SmartBuy hack?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
But the issue is you wont be able to pay the credit card bill using amazon pay wallet....... You have to use some trick to get the amazon pay money out....

prc1990

TF Legend
But the issue is you wont be able to pay the credit card bill using amazon pay wallet....... You have to use some trick to get the amazon pay money out....
There are tons of other bills and merchants where you can pay via APAY balance. That's why people are crazy at buying Amazon Gift Voucher at discounted rate.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
There are tons of other bills and merchants where you can pay via APAY balance. That's why people are crazy at buying Amazon Gift Voucher at discounted rate.
Is there any website or app which allows credit card bill payment using amazon pay balance

AllSeeker

TF Ace
I have great deal of use with apay balance, it's basically most used wallet by me. Just need to make sure that we don't over do with this or it would really beecom a trouble and if it is indeed blocked for w/e reason I guess money would be stuck....

prc1990

TF Legend
I have great deal of use with apay balance, it's basically most used wallet by me. Just need to make sure that we don't over do with this or it would really beecom a trouble and if it is indeed blocked for w/e reason I guess money would be stuck....
There were times when I accumulated more than 30K through cashback and discounted GV in my APAY wallet which I eventually used in household bill pay, shopping, food order, medicine order, cab fare payment and many more.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
There were times when I accumulated more than 30K through cashback and discounted GV in my APAY wallet which I eventually used in household bill pay, shopping, food order, medicine order, cab fare payment and many more.
Same here, but I make sure I don't end up accumulating over 10k. I also use this for ola/uber and general household payments. There are some kind of offers every now and then too. So it helps.

srai98

TF Select
VIP Lounge
It actually works on Train Tickets. I had booked tickets in March 22, with Millenia DC through SmartBuy and due to some reason had to cancel it. Received 5% cb this month.

visvin

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
This works. I returned ₹220 back to card and my smartbuy reward points were reversed. So next time when I returned ₹1200 to Amazon pay, the smartbuy reward earned were left untouched.
But would suggest to be careful for doing high value of returns too often.

prc1990

TF Legend
This works. I returned ₹220 back to card and my smartbuy reward points were reversed. So next time when I returned ₹1200 to Amazon pay, the smartbuy reward earned were left untouched.
But would suggest to be careful for doing high value of returns too often.
Ok this use case works then 😌.

7faizbook

TF Select
VIP Lounge
AFAIK, it is always refund to source payment method.. And there was never a option for choosing. At least this was my experience.

Refund APay option was provided only for the COD order.
You get an option for refund, few days before i returned an order from amazon, i got option for refund of the amount there i chose my bank account whereas i paid the same with my credit card.

pranavcool

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes. This hack does work. Even buying Amazon GVs on Amazon via Smartbuy also works as long as the merchant shows up as AMAZSMARTBUY

Have ensured full 15,000 Bonus Points on Infinia for many months via this route.
they reversed for me after 3 months btw

buybookfly

TF Buzz
they reversed for me after 3 months btw
Been close to 6 months that this hack is being used. Havent seen any issue in the points crediting. Add to it, I keep redeeming it regularly. So if any reversal happens, I will know as the points tally with go down drastically and maybe in negative.