• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Difficulties in getting RuPay debit card

asahi

TF Premier
I went to branch to get a rupay card(coz customer care didn’t help) I have mine account with them, after this & that. They said close the account you’re having now & open new one, i said sorry what, I’ve a fd & 2 cc’s with you. i said please upgrade account variant ans: not possible. Told that, even after getting a new account there’s no guarantee that we will give you a rupay card. ICICI is fixated on Visa Cards for some reason. I said thank you mam, I’ll think over it coz i linked this account to various things & left the branch. Why it’s getting this much difficult to get a rupay card. Biggest Joke Happened with Kotak Bank, they went one step further & said we only issue rupay cards to Nri customers

Attachments

• IMG_4417.jpeg
    IMG_4417.jpeg
    30.9 KB · Views: 90
But i have to say One Thing about icici staff in my case: they treated me exceptionally well, one employee dedicated 30+minutes on me to get out the desired outcome. She patiently explained everything & tried every possible scenario to give me the rupay Dc without MAB. Only issue is here My MINE account. As I posted earlier in this community which is the overall best bank i said “icici “ & i stick to it to this day
Btw how many rupay platinum dc you hold?

ICICI mine: RuPay platinum DC not possible
Kotak 811: not possible
Kotak Savings Everyday - RuPay Platinum DC possible
can we get rupay debit card on axis easy acess account i do not see option of rupay card in debit card upgrade section its show only two option online reward and delight debits card if there is a way to get rupay card on easy acess account please tell me

can we get rupay debit card on axis easy acess account i do not see option of rupay card in debit card upgrade section its show only two option online reward and delight debits card if there is a way to get rupay card on easy acess account please tell me
Idk about axis

Back