• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Difficulties in getting RuPay debit card

asahi

TF Premier
I went to branch to get a rupay card(coz customer care didn’t help) I have mine account with them, after this & that. They said close the account you’re having now & open new one, i said sorry what, I’ve a fd & 2 cc’s with you. i said please upgrade account variant ans: not possible. Told that, even after getting a new account there’s no guarantee that we will give you a rupay card. ICICI is fixated on Visa Cards for some reason. I said thank you mam, I’ll think over it coz i linked this account to various things & left the branch. Why it’s getting this much difficult to get a rupay card. Biggest Joke Happened with Kotak Bank, they went one step further & said we only issue rupay cards to Nri customers

Attachments

• IMG_4417.jpeg
    IMG_4417.jpeg
    30.9 KB · Views: 90
Got the card virtual one, but still my mine card is also active, by Wednesday physical card may be delivered. Yes they rejected the service request(SR) for rupay card from branch side, so on 21st nov i asked branch to change my acc to general on 22nd nov i call customer care & asked for rupay card, 23rd morning when I opened the imobile app i can see 2 cards one rupay & another my mine card.

Sorry for the wrong information, but it’s not my fault. When bank manger called their support team, “ they said no problem, apply from bank side we’ll clear it”, but apparently they rejected the SR, when manager called their support to know the reason for rejection(even though you’re the guys made us to do the application), they started uttering lame excuses, no matter what only mine DC for Mine account.

Again I’m sorry, but it’s not my mistake
I knew 😁.

We all appreciate your efforts 🙂.

Got the card virtual one, but still my mine card is also active, by Wednesday physical card may be delivered. Yes they rejected the service request(SR) for rupay card from branch side, so on 21st nov i asked branch to change my acc to general on 22nd nov i call customer care & asked for rupay card, 23rd morning when I opened the imobile app i can see 2 cards one rupay & another my mine card.

Sorry for the wrong information, but it’s not my fault. When bank manger called their support team, “ they said no problem, apply from bank side we’ll clear it”, but apparently they rejected the SR, when manager called their support to know the reason for rejection(even though you’re the guys made us to do the application), they started uttering lame excuses, no matter what only mine DC for Mine account.

No worries, man. But I am glad not only us but bank branch managers are also getting the same stupid lame excuses internally 😀

It's OK 👍

If he have to maintain 10k then it's a bad deal. 10k MAB just for a Rupay platinum!
Yeah I need not to maintain 10K coz i’ve fd with them. Branch manager particularly told me(actually I asked her to convert it to any Fd based Acc, but she said it’s only for new accounts with 96K* fd, existing accounts can’t be converted), if any fd above 50k, there will be no charges. So if in case they charged me any amount, I’ll complain to rbi, to be frank there is just ₹200(not fd) in that account. Will see whether they will charge me or not. @D₹V

Anyone know how to get Keychain from BOB, UCO and Indian bank ?

These are also charge one time payment and RuPay debit cards (BOB, UCO and Indian bank Keychain) but dnt know RuPay Platinum variant or not.

View attachment 35482
In case of Indian bank the keychain is just an add on to the existing rupay card. You have to first get a rupay platinum or select card then apply for keychain add on.

Back