• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Digital Priority Pass For HDFC Infinia

baxter

TF Buzz
Hello! I am trying to activate my HDFC Infinia Priority Pass account on prioritypass.com, but I'm having trouble getting the digital pass. With my previous DCB card, I could easily access the digital Priority Pass after loggining in, but now I don't see that option at all.

sinew

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Halla Machao, how is this feature not on their premium card

DCB which in name does not offer PP, also provides Digital Priority pass because of behind the scenes collaboration

Somebody tag Mr Parag Rao here or if any of you is influential with HDFC or a celeb on twitter

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello! I am trying to activate my HDFC Infinia Priority Pass account on prioritypass.com, but I'm having trouble getting the digital pass. With my previous DCB card, I could easily access the digital Priority Pass after loggining in, but now I don't see that option at all.
Doesn't work digitally. The physical one works fine.

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

DCB which in name does not offer PP, also provides Digital Priority pass because of behind the scenes collaboration

Somebody tag Mr Parag Rao here or if any of you is influential with HDFC or a celeb on twitter
What's the benefit of registering on their website?

Sriim

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I created a priority pass account using my Priority pass with Regalia Gold. Now after upgrade, how to add my new priority pass to the old account? Or should i delete the account and create a new one?

Firewing224

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Diners has a direct tie up. Visa / mc don't. This is why diners card doubles up as a physical priority pass and generates digital pp while visa/mc cards need seperate card.

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Source: Trust me bro. 😆
I travel internationally dozens of times a year. In the past year or so, I have used PP issued by HDFC, AU, RBL etc various times at following lounges without activating them. In fact I have been using them for years without ever activating anything. Why ask on a forum if you are not going to believe anyone?
Lounges used in the past year:

London (several times)
Birmingham (over 20 times)
Paris CHG
Munich
Zurich
Lisbon
Warsaw
Marrakesh
Mexico City
Los Angeles
San Francisco
Ontario
Seoul
Ho Chi Minh
Hanoi
Kuala Lumpur
Probably a couple more that I can't recall. No PP was activated beforehand.

baxter

TF Buzz
I travel internationally dozens of times a year. In the past year or so, I have used PP issued by HDFC, AU, RBL etc various times at following lounges without activating them. In fact I have been using them for years without ever activating anything. Why ask on a forum if you are not going to believe anyone?
Lounges used in the past year:

London (several times)
Birmingham (over 20 times)
Paris CHG
Munich
Zurich
Lisbon
Warsaw
Marrakesh
Mexico City
Los Angeles
San Francisco
Ontario
Seoul
Ho Chi Minh
Hanoi
Kuala Lumpur
Probably a couple more that I can't recall. No PP was activated beforehand.

I didn't mean to offend you, my good sir. I was simply suggesting that checking the status of PP should be something we can verify online. Saying that it's always activated just doesn't seem right to me.

Firewing224

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I didn't mean to offend you, my good sir. I was simply suggesting that checking the status of PP should be something we can verify online. Saying that it's always activated just doesn't seem right to me.
Pp is more of an international card. Doubt that there is some rule in usa where in you have to "activate the card" unlike RBI rules here.