• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Diners Black Monthly Benefit for July Not Credited

shashifed

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Has anyone faced the same issue, i was supposed to receive it in the first week of last month. I usually get an sms/ email to redeem. Dont see anything in poshvine also

I didn't received any email for August month milestone and it is not in poshvine also.

I was about to post the query and saw this. Does anyone know whether benefits will be from 1st of every month for previous Month spend achievement in Smartbuy?

Too bad HDFC bank didn't send email for this change in process...

I was about to post the query and saw this. Does anyone know whether benefits will be from 1st of every month for previous Month spend achievement in Smartbuy?
You can claim benefit as soon as you complete the milestone. For eg. In September, if you implete the milestone in 1st of September, you will be able to claim benefit as soon as your transaction settles.

You can claim benefit as soon as you complete the milestone. For eg. In September, if you implete the milestone in 1st of September, you will be able to claim benefit as soon as your transaction settles.
Thanks, this is very good. HDFC should have sent this community instead of useless pre approved personal loan emails.

Back