• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DINERS PRIVILEGE CARD Offer

Murthu

TF Neo
Hello,

I currently have these cards

DINERS Millennia - LTF
IDFC Wealth - LTF
Amazon Pay - LTF
Tata Neu Infinity - LTF
AMEX GOLD CHARGE - Paid

I used to mostly use Millennia and IDFC Select where Diners was not accepted. (before Wealth Upgrade).

Then I got the Neu Card and Apay and Amex Gold.

Most of my Spends are on AMEX and IDFC till 75k. Because I have a Savings Max account with HDFC and a Platinum DC with which I used to pay the non HDFC cards. After 75k it is mostly IDFC, Neu and Apay for Amazon purchases.

Coming to my question. I have been offered a DINERS PRIVILEGE upgrade from my ltf Millennia. FYF and 2500+18%gst later.

Is it worth it? I plan on moving to DCB and will make the fee waiver of 5L per annum quite easily. And the Diners Privilege card seems like a good path towards that.

I don't know if I can make the fee waiver for the Diners Privilege card because I have split my charges on IDFC and AMEX. And planning to use AMEX till I get the DCB.

So should I ignore this upgrade and continue using the AMEX and IDFC?

Also, was I eligible for the upgrade because the algorithm tracks my payment of other credit cards on HDFC or was it because I bought a 33k phone on the card last month?

I want to know this because I don't use the HDFC cards regularly. And if I will still be eligible as I continue to make payments for other cards on HDFC billpay?

Finally. If you check the attached screenshots. What exactly is the difference between the both?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-26-15-39-00-73_1be76b10d0f7d18d300390ad3fe55f68.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-26-15-39-00-73_1be76b10d0f7d18d300390ad3fe55f68.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 96
Hello,

DINERS Millennia - LTF
IDFC Wealth - LTF
Amazon Pay - LTF
Tata Neu Infinity - LTF
AMEX GOLD CHARGE - Paid

I used to mostly use Millennia and IDFC Select where Diners was not accepted. (before Wealth Upgrade).

Most of my Spends are on AMEX and IDFC till 75k. Because I have a Savings Max account with HDFC and a Platinum DC with which I used to pay the non HDFC cards. After 75k it is mostly IDFC, Neu and Apay for Amazon purchases.

Coming to my question. I have been offered a DINERS PRIVILEGE upgrade from my ltf Millennia. FYF and 2500+18%gst later.

Is it worth it? I plan on moving to DCB and will make the fee waiver of 5L per annum quite easily. And the Diners Privilege card seems like a good path towards that.

I don't know if I can make the fee waiver for the Diners Privilege card because I have split my charges on IDFC and AMEX. And planning to use AMEX till I get the DCB.

Also, was I eligible for the upgrade because the algorithm tracks my payment of other credit cards on HDFC or was it because I bought a 33k phone on the card last month?

I want to know this because I don't use the HDFC cards regularly. And if I will still be eligible as I continue to make payments for other cards on HDFC billpay?

Finally. If you check the attached screenshots. What exactly is the difference between the both?
Diners Millniea ? Since when

From what I've heard ,DCP is a pretty useless card

If you want to get to DCB ,you can do it through Millennia as well ,just enough credit limit and spends is required ,check out criteria for upgradation

I would suggest atleast try to get Regalia Gold as people seem to love it

Hello,

DINERS Millennia - LTF
IDFC Wealth - LTF
Amazon Pay - LTF
Tata Neu Infinity - LTF
AMEX GOLD CHARGE - Paid

Do you know one thing? Hdfc offers downgrades only. They don't give better card automatically. So think well and decide

Hello,

DINERS Millennia - LTF
IDFC Wealth - LTF
Amazon Pay - LTF
Tata Neu Infinity - LTF
AMEX GOLD CHARGE - Paid

Yeah DCB Plastic version is no more issued to new customers. You may get DCB Metal edition but to get annual fee waiver you need to spend atleast 8 lakhs in a year else you may end up paying ~12000 per year as a annual charges

Yeah DCB Plastic version is no more issued to new customers. You may get DCB Metal edition but to get annual fee waiver you need to spend atleast 8 lakhs in a year else you may end up paying ~12000 per year as a annual charges
Friend of mine got DCB PVC LTF issued in late December last year ,

But things might have changed by now

Back