• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Do not use airtel thanks app

gaman809

TF Buzz
Hi friends

I did a utility gas booking of indane through airtel thanks application using axis bank credit card for 10% cashback.

Now as of now i am frustrated with my decision because the gas payment got in pending state amount debited from my card on 25th may today is 28 transaction still showing processing.

I contacted numerous times airtel twitter and customer care 400 they said they don't have any transaction data because transaction was not done by airtelbank or Airtel wallets
They are completely denying that they can't help you need to contact bank .

Bank will told me that transaction is successful from their end now i can't see any option to contact them because this isn't ridiculous that payment done on their app and they complete denying. Screenshot_20230528_190035.jpg IMG_20230528_191043.jpg

I found on YouTube a guy faces same problem and his amount never refunded by airtel or axis 2400 he lost.

Please guys help me to recover this money my amount is 3600 my 3 gas payment got pending please help me anyone if know something

I have been using Airtel card for more than 14months for booking cylinders then Airtel thanks app for RC and paying eb bills. For eb I don't use Airtel axis card since I would exhaust 10% cb via cylinder bookings mostly. 2 or 3 times I have faced amt in processing state and it will be settled after 2 to 3 days.

After I pay eb bill I will check in tneb portal to see if payment is credited. Sometimes it will be credited but in thanks app it will be in processing state

Back