• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Do we get reward points for transaction on SBI E-Card Store reward?

signior-x

TF Select
Hello,
I recently got a new SBI Vistara Card.
I see that there is a SBI E-Gift Card store on the SBI Card App.
I want to buy Amazon Pay Gift cards, and it is giving 2 percent cashback. I want to know will I also get Reward points (CV Points)? Also, any idea id this will be counted in Milestone.

I need to do a slightly big purchase by today, so didn't have time to buy a small quantity and test. Does anyone have any idea?

Hello,
I want to buy Amazon Pay Gift cards, and it is giving 2 percent cashback. I want to know will I also get Reward points (CV Points)? Also, any idea id this will be counted in Milestone.

I need to do a slightly big purchase by today, so didn't have time to buy a small quantity and test. Does anyone have any idea?
Yes it will give cv points and count for milestone too . I did the same last month . Go for it

Hello,

2% cashback is in the form of gv coins … you can use them as discount for next purchase . Enjoy👍🏻

Back