• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does anyone have a genuine 6 pack abs in this forum?

Tonymathew

TF Select
Since most of you guys are either from financial/tech background ( which I'm presuming), does anyone genuinely have a six pack abs? Or seriously take care of their physique/body.

Only genuine answers invited

Agreed sir.
It's headache to calculate the macros and having Indian tastebuds, it's really hard to maintain that strict diet over a prolonged period of time.

Aim should be to fitness, eating right to the extent possible and preventing the body turn into dumpster.
Exactly. I was under a very strict diet for a year , it was made by a renowned dietitian. At times I used to wonder what am I eating and why am I doing all this. My taste buds died after a while and finally I gave it up and returned to my usual diet which will not maintain my six pack but will still give an aesthetic look with a flat tummy.

Exactly. I was under a very strict diet for a year , it was made by a renowned dietitian. At times I used to wonder what am I eating and why am I doing all this. My taste buds died after a while and finally I gave it up and returned to my usual diet which will not maintain my six pack but will still give an aesthetic look with a flat tummy.
Yes just being fit and maintaining a flat tummy, a stable weight and active lifestyle with healthy diet, moderate cardio, regular weights is all we need. In fact if one reads enough about macronutrients and hormones, they can eat junk occasionally and still maintain their low fat percentage/weight as long as not eating junk all the time and aren't completely lethargic and sedentary.

Since most of you guys are either from financial/tech background ( which I'm presuming), does anyone genuinely have a six pack abs? Or seriously take care of their physique/body.

Only genuine answers invited
Yes, I do. I can easily stay at 13-15% body fat - a bit lower while in the tail end of a cut and bit higher at the end of a bulk.

Not very hard to do since my maintainance calories are ~2600. You don’t really have to constantly cut to have visible abs.

Back