• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does anyone have EasyShop Imperia Platinum Chip Debit Card

when I got upgraded to Imperia, I got an email stating that I can upgrade my debit card to Imperia version.
Oh I perhaps missed that mail or haven't got that yet, did you finally manage to upgrade it ?

My RM never informed me too, that's why I like him so much o_O.

I am still holding easyshop preferred one.

Yeah, I upgraded and it got delivered in 2-3 days as far as I remember.
Also, there is not much to do to upgrade your DC. From your net banking just select Platinum Debit Card, if your account is Imperia, you would get an Imperia card.

Attachments

• BAF64352-223C-480C-B217-5383F0E8FEDF.jpeg
    BAF64352-223C-480C-B217-5383F0E8FEDF.jpeg
    99.8 KB · Views: 79
Also, there is not much to do to upgrade your DC. From your net banking just select Platinum Debit Card, if your account is Imperia, you would get an Imperia card.
I am on Imperia, is this chargeable or has an annual fees or so?

Same one sir,
Oh I perhaps missed that mail or haven't got that yet, did you finally manage to upgrade it ?

My RM never informed me too, that's why I like him so much o_O.

I am still holding easyshop preferred one.
I didn't upgraded cause i don't use debit card so i didn't upgraded yet but i thinking to consider to pay cc bill through debit card payment through hdfc and get 1% cashback

Ohhh so i have to plantium and I will get imperia one designed one alright thanks i didn't knew that will apply then ..thanks for posting

Like, Anirban mentioned, it’s waived off for ‘Premier Banking’ customers
1653204627145.png

Are you guys implying on this one, to be honest I missed it ? As I compare the Preferred and Imperia version of Easyshop Platinum card they are same as someone here mentioned including Lounge access (this is the only good use of this card). As also they promise cashback points and not direct cash. But would we use debits when we have facility of using credit cards?

Any compelling reason to upgrade ?

Ohhh so i have to apply for plantium and I will get imperia one designed one alright thanks i didn't knew that will apply then ..thanks for posting

View attachment 1267

Are you guys implying on this one, to be honest I missed it ? As I compare the Preferred and Imperia version of Easyshop Platinum card they are same as someone here mentioned including Lounge access (this is the only good use of this card). As also they promise cashback points and not direct cash. But would we use debits when we have facility of using credit cards?

Any compelling reason to upgrade ?
Yeah this one I'm taking out ..had no clue of longue access available, @TechnoFino posted yesterday of bill payment through debit card using hdfc and get 1% upto 750 so if 75000 bill is paid get 1% upto 750 that is amazing ..cred give me cred coin which isn't worth to nothing so rather use this

Same one sir,

I didn't upgraded cause i don't use debit card so i didn't upgraded yet but i thinking to consider to pay cc bill through debit card payment through hdfc and get 1% cashback
Would you not get that 1% cashback with the Easyshop Platinum Preferred version also/instead ? I mean why even take the pain to upgrade to the Imperia version ?

Back