• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does anyone have EasyShop Imperia Platinum Chip Debit Card

Would you not get that 1% cashback with the Easyshop Platinum Preferred version also/instead ? I mean why even take the pain to upgrade to the Imperia version ?
Yeah both are the same benefit so just look different i was taking of easyshop that come with lower variant of hdfc bank which came default when i opened the bank account with them

Maang lo yaar. 😁
I don't want to even, :) just upgraded to Imperia to have the feel, that's done now. No change as such in experience. Now hoping to diversify money into other banks like IDFC etc. and be low profile like Classic or Preferred.

I sent a mail a few weeks back to my RM to add my wife's account to Imperia, no response. Looks like I have to call and chase him up for everything. These small things like DC, Cheques and all cant really keep up with him, its a waste of my time.

I don't want to even, :) just upgraded to Imperia to have the feel, that's done now. No change as such in experience. Now hoping to diversify money into other banks like IDFC etc. and be low profile like Classic or Preferred.

I sent a mail a few weeks back to my RM to add my wife's account to Imperia, no response. Looks like I have to call and chase him up for everything. These small things like DC, Cheques and all cant really keep up with him, its a waste of my time.
Ok

I had to fill out a form at branch for adding account to preferred family. RMs really are useless. Even after filling form, the added person's account is not showing up as preferred even after 2-3 weeks. I don't understand the reason for this delay.
I guess it's just like they talk about in the forum itself as well as all the spaces....completely depends on the RM.....pure luck who you get as an RM.

I had to fill out a form at branch for adding account to preferred family. RMs really are useless. Even after filling form, the added person's account is not showing up as preferred even after 2-3 weeks. I don't understand the reason for this delay.
No incentives for them to do these savings account related things, but you dare tell them that you want to buy an investment product, they will come to your home to explain the product, wish your parents, congratulate your wife, adore your kids, talk nice with the dog, collect documents and get his sales done. Maybe your RM can even get milk and vegetables, soap, groceries that day and can even give you a lift to office that morning to meet their sales targets.

• Haha
Reactions: 007
Talking about platinum only, they have variations, Platinum Preferred, Platinum Imperia...Wondering about why to upgrade if I have easyshop platinum preferred already?

No incentives for them to do these savings account related things, but you dare tell them that you want to buy an investment product, they will come to your home to explain the product, wish your parents, congratulate your wife, adore your kids, talk nice with the dog, collect documents and get his sales done. Maybe your RM can even get milk and vegetables, soap, groceries that day and can even give you a lift to office that morning to meet their sales targets.
So true 😂

this is nothing in jan 2022 i asked my rm and after connecting multiple time to map my imperial benefit to a family member she keep delaying it and after a month i stopped calling so after 3 month i again call her she said blah blah some excuse and then told her alright let move on and do it again and then rm changed :ROFLMAO: andconnecting to new rm and she is selling me term insurance then some hdfc insurance then i had to keep on lease so kept telling her hmmmm alright then no , i had no intention of taking any health insurance so once I'm calling her again for something else and she busy let see, this time i need to map my own current a/c to get imperia benefit , let c how many month it take

this is nothing in jan 2022 i asked my rm and after connecting multiple time to map my imperial benefit to a family member she keep delaying it and after a month i stopped calling so after 3 month i again call her she said blah blah some excuse and then told her alright let move on and do it again and then rm changed :ROFLMAO: and connecting to new rm and she is selling me term insurance then some hdfc insurance then i had to keep on lease so kept telling her hmmmm alright then no , i had no intention of taking any health insurance so once I'm calling her again for something else and she busy let see, this time i need to map my own current a/c to get imperia benefit , let c how many month it take
That's the reality nowadays brother, so I do not chase these HDFC guys up nowadays. I simply move funds around to IDFC and others. The new players are a bit more concerned about retaining customers and so we have a fair chance to get good services.

The other plan I had was to close previous accounts and open new accounts either in my name or on my wife's name year on year and get premium benefits. As I see it most of these premium account benefits are valid for one year only (amazon prime, zomato etc), so next year new account, new setup. My credit cards however remains unfazed.

That's the reality nowadays brother, so I do not chase these HDFC guys up nowadays. I simply move funds around to IDFC and others. The new players are a bit more concerned about retaining customers and so we have a fair chance to get good services.

The other plan I had was to close previous accounts and open new accounts either in my name or on my wife's name year on year and get premium benefits. As I see it most of these premium account benefits are valid for one year only (amazon prime, zomato etc), so next year new account, new setup. My credit cards however remains unfazed.
true , hmmm thank make sense for current a/c may i can open a/c in idfc but not this year though, will pin this and think on it, thank for the info

The employees at HDFC only care about their targets. If something you ask will not fulfill their targets, then they will inadvertently delay.
yeah had a word with RMfor 15 min , what i want i have to visit branch to map my current a/c to same benefit i have on saving, but she said get wealth management portfolio cause i rejected insurance earlier, god i hate hdfc rm now! will visit branch and get that done now.

Back