• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does Freecharge Plus card give 5% cashback on these?

blacktiger

TF Premier
Does Freecharge Plus card give 5% cashback on

1) freecharge wallet loads ?
2) paying on websites using freecharge optin and there using axis freecharge card ?

Which are the ones stil giving? Even 1% or 2% is still good as I have a big rent amount to pay

Try your luck with these cards. Use redgiraffe as they have comparatively less processing fee (0.4%) but they ask for rental agreement.

Try your luck with these cards. Use redgiraffe as they have comparatively less processing fee (0.4%) but they ask for rental agreement.
I have rental agreement but it is yet to be signed by landlord (as he stays different city), will redgiraffe accept it when registering?

AU zenith seems good option if they indeed don't charge any processing fee , along with 1% cashback

They might not be giving Zenith now as they've launched zenith+ now. Check with the bank🤣
I heard AU zenith is given LTF on swipe portal against a cc. But the highest limit I have till now is 4.6lac on apay icici cc. Although all my cc limits are yet to be revised, as I have entered this cc game late. Is there any chance with apay 4.6lac?

I heard AU zenith is given LTF on swipe portal against a cc. But the highest limit I have till now is 4.6lac on apay icici cc. Although all my cc limits are yet to be revised, as I have entered this cc game late. Is there any chance with apay 4.6lac?
Highly doubt that. You can try, if you don't get zenith ask them for application deletion. Meanwhile apply for legend, let it reflect in your credit report and use it to apply for Zenith.

Legend may give higer limit and people in forum have gotten zenith using Legend C2C.

I'll suggest getting sc smart for now and use for rental transactions. However reward will be less, you can ask them for Ultimate later.

Highly doubt that. You can try, if you don't get zenith ask them for application deletion. Meanwhile apply for legend, let it reflect in your credit report and use it to apply for Zenith.

Legend may give higer limit and people in forum have gotten zenith using Legend C2C.

I'll suggest getting sc smart for now and use for rental transactions. However reward will be less, you can ask them for Ultimate later.
Sc is not beneficila, actually on rental both smart and ultimate give same 2% benefit, along 1% plus gst. Also third party platform charge makes total profilt nil

Legend -- you mean indusind legend?

I recently got easyzdiner put paid (20k FYF offer altho) in that also I got around 4.5lac limit. So will they be giving higher limit on legend?
What is the limit required in legend cc to be eligible for AU zenith?
Zenith floor limit is 5L. So other cc should also be >5L. However if your company is in super category, they may give zenith even if other card has lower limit.

Back