• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

does IndusInd eazydiner card works for IndusInd bank offer?

helloworld

TF Legend
Do read the T&Cs and if it says 'not applicable on so and so card..' then its not applicable otherwise all cards are good to go. Wherever you're seeing IndusInd offers, do check T&Cs, it will list the eligible cards or in some cases eligible Bins.

anotheruser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thanks
I dont have this card but was looking to get it.
I have faced this in Scapia card ( and maybe in other cobranded cards) where the card is not accepted for federal bank offers.
Hence was trying to find as people who have used eazydiner would know acceptance for indusind offers.
And I can only see tnc when there is an offer.
From past offers, people who have used it may have general idea. Hence the query

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Thanks
I dont have this card but was looking to get it.
I have faced this in Scapia card ( and maybe in other cobranded cards) where the card is not accepted for federal bank offers.
Hence was trying to find as people who have used eazydiner would know acceptance for indusind offers.
And I can only see tnc when there is an offer.
From past offers, people who have used it may have general idea. Hence the query
Yes bro , this card will be useful for Indusind card offers in online as its just co-brand card with eazydiner but Indusind holds the authority so no issues with it.

Scapia is a separate card bro , just they should have an collaboration with bank , included federal bank. If you dont have Scapia , you can go for federal bank cc's as they are being issued LTF now also with some welcome benefits as vouchers.