• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card still offer Zero MAB Signature Exclusive?

Were you not able to convince them with ₹0 JF, could have told them you don't need vouchers.

Also, Pinnacle PP is compulsory right? Not chargeable like Legend ?
Yes pp is free with 1 intl lounge per quarter
Past 6 months written 3 or 4 mails and escalated but denied free upgrade
So for me the calculations like 3k and gst extra for a lifetime free card and zero balance exclusive account

Applied at 10am by phone today for 15k plus gst and 12k amazon voucher
Will post when pinnacle card seen on app
They said 4 days i get card on hand with pp
You will be able to see the card within 48 hrs in the app, for PP you need to raise separate request to CC. Btw, did you talk to customer care about offline voucher option of 15k value which were earlier being provided.

I got the card upgraded from easydiner last month when offered over call from customer care but they said only 12k Amazon pay balance is offered now.

Can we get pinnacle credit card based on fd and then 0 mab exclusive account based on that cc?
Possible but they may expect big value fd like 5lac not sure pls check with cust care
You will be able to see the card within 48 hrs in the app, for PP you need to raise separate request to CC. Btw, did you talk to customer care about offline voucher option of 15k value which were earlier being provided.

I got the card upgraded from easydiner last month when offered over call from customer care but they said only 12k Amazon pay balance is offered now.
Yes I am ok with offline voucher too and asked them but the guy said offline brands like high premium brands which are out of my usage so opted for 12k fk or apay
For new cards they give full 15k vouchers. For upgrade only 12k. @Wealth is my birth right! You could have closed legend and got full 15 vouchers
Thanks let other guys follow this trick
Anyways I am having bulk school fee payment next month which I pay it online I get 2.5% let me plan to compensate that 3k difference

I went to a IndusInd branch today , and got information about this 0 MAB thing
Basically it’s the concept of surrogate product .
You need to open a normal exclusive account first or get your current account upgraded to exclusive , and then post the account is upgraded link your card to account , the card becomes surrogate and as long as a the card is active your active non maintainence charges are waived off.
Instead of card you can use other IndusInd product such as FD , Insurance as a surrogate too , mostly any card should work it’s not only indulge or pinnacle , there is a min limit criteria .

The toughest part will be to convince the bank agent to decrease the initial funding requirement , upon negotiation you can get that opened as low as 10k also , few managed with 0 funding too .
Exclusive account has a AQB setup so , you will get 3 months after account opening to make your card as surrogate and voila your account becomes 0 MAB till that time card is active
what do you mean by minimum limit criteria, is it for fd and insurance or also for credit card?

Possible but they may expect big value fd like 5lac not sure pls check with cust care

Yes I am ok with offline voucher too and asked them but the guy said offline brands like high premium brands which are out of my usage so opted for 12k fk or apay

Thanks let other guys follow this trick
Anyways I am having bulk school fee payment next month which I pay it online I get 2.5% let me plan to compensate that 3k difference
How 2.5% for school fee payment .. what about additional convenience fee when paying via credit card

Back