• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card still offer Zero MAB Signature Exclusive?

Hi all
Able to see in app the new Mastercard pinnacle today 👍🤩🥰
Update 1: no cibil hit
Update 2: old reward points of legend card moved under new pinnacle which have 1:1 vistara😋
I have Legend LTF and no account with Indus. Was waiting for an offer in which you need to deposit Rs 4 Lakh to get a LTF account.
But I don't think it's ever going to come.
What would you recommend me to do from this stage?

If I have to take pinnacle today, should I go the online route or offline? I need Amazon voucher instead of the expensive offline brands.

I have requested for an exclusive savings account and completed vkyc online. No welcome kit even after 1 week.

I have Legend LTF and no account with Indus. Was waiting for an offer in which you need to deposit Rs 4 Lakh to get a LTF account.
But I don't think it's ever going to come.
What would you recommend me to do from this stage?
Should I first convert the CC to pinnacle then open an Indus Account?
What's the easiest way to upgrade the card?

Should I first convert the CC to pinnacle then open an Indus Account?
What's the easiest way to upgrade the card?
First upgrade your card to pinnacle
Then open a fresh online savings account with IndusInd with 0 or minimal IP
Post that visit branch and submit a account upgrade form to upgrade your online savings account to Exclusive account
Remember that this process will require a internal approval so convince the guy to get that approval committing that you will gradually step up the AQB requirement , this process would be done in 4-7 days , once account is upgraded use indus mobile app login with your account details and link your credit card . Once done write a mail to cc or sb account to confirm the surrogate product and whether your account is 0 MAB or not .
By default when you link it become 0 MAB just for confirmation take that in writing in mail.

The easiest way if you want to give the IP, then directly open a Exclsuive account with 50k-1 lakhs
Yes it can be opened with 50k also

Easiest way to upgrade your card is by calling customer care .

First upgrade your card to pinnacle
Then open a fresh online savings account with IndusInd with 0 or minimal IP
Post that visit branch and submit a account upgrade form to upgrade your online savings account to Exclusive account
Remember that this process will require a internal approval so convince the guy to get that approval committing that you will gradually step up the AQB requirement , this process would be done in 4-7 days , once account is upgraded use indus mobile app login with your account details and link your credit card . Once done write a mail to cc or sb account to confirm the surrogate product and whether your account is 0 MAB or not .
By default when you link it become 0 MAB just for confirmation take that in writing in mail.

The easiest way if you want to give the IP, then directly open a Exclsuive account with 50k-1 lakhs
Yes it can be opened with 50k also

Easiest way to upgrade your card is by calling customer care .
I don't want to visit branch and all. So, I'll directly open Exclusive.

Back