• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card still offer Zero MAB Signature Exclusive?

I was able to open Exclusive account a few months back based on LTF Legend credit card. Had received email confirmation also from the bank manager that as long as credit card bills are paid from my exclusive account, the minimum account balance criteria will be waived off. Was also able to open exclusive accounts for parents based on my legend card. (Note : This was in March. So, the branch might have been chasing some targets)

I was able to open Exclusive account a few months back based on LTF Legend credit card. Had received email confirmation also from the bank manager that as long as credit card bills are paid from my exclusive account, the minimum account balance criteria will be waived off. Was also able to open exclusive accounts for parents based on my legend card. (Note : This was in March. So, the branch might have been chasing some targets)
Please let me know how much was the initial funding for this account??

I had upgraded my free legend card to a one time joining charge 15k + 18% gst. In that I will get 12k amazon gv.
So it's a around 5.7k charge for me. The pinnacle virtual card is showing in the app.
I upgraded to this card for mainly two reasons:
1. International Lounge access
2. 0 mab exclusive account.

Does this work for only new accounts or if someone has already an account with them and is offered pinnacle or legend can he upgrade to select or exclusive without maintaining mab ?

If you have family accounts linked will it increase mab even if you have required cc ?

Does this work for only new accounts or if someone has already an account with them and is offered pinnacle or legend can he upgrade to select or exclusive without maintaining mab ?

If you have family accounts linked will it increase mab even if you have required cc ?
Yes you can upgrade if u have pinnacle

I guess no requirement for mab for family banking if the head account has no mab

Here's the reply I received against the same query:

As the BM was denying (didn't show him this mail yet) had raised it with Nodal Officer anyway on 20th June. They have quoted 7 working days, waiting.
@007 were u able to convert to upgrade your account. what did the nodal officer reply. did they do it.

Back