• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does it make sense for me to keep axis ace open?

oksomu

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I got the Ace card around 4 months ago and used it regularly as I regularly order food from swiggy. But I recently got the SBI cashback card and completely moved my swiggy purchases there. For my other expenses, I am using my Magnus card. Does it make sense to keep it open? Since it's recent and had a relatively low limit of 1.4L, I think closing it is not going to affect my credit score

Solution
Thanks for all the input! Even though I don't do a lot of offline spending, I guess it does make sense to keep it for offline spending since annual charges are not too much
I got the Ace card around 4 months ago and used it regularly as I regularly order food from swiggy. But I recently got the SBI cashback card and completely moved my swiggy purchases there. For my other expenses, I am using my Magnus card. Does it make sense to keep it open? Since it's recent and had a relatively low limit of 1.4L, I think closing it is not going to affect my credit score
dont close it. it's just 590 per year. it's worth it for offline transactions

Thanks for all the input! Even though I don't do a lot of offline spending, I guess it does make sense to keep it for offline spending since annual charges are not too much

Solution
Back