• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does paying credit card bills using your Axis Bank Burgundy Debit Card earn you Edge Reward points?

xlr8

TF Buzz
I hold an HDFC Bank Credit Card and an Amex Credit Card. If I pay these bills using my Axis Bank Burgundy Debit Card, will it earn me Edge Reward points? I’m curious about the current situation after the recent devaluation of the Burgundy debit card. Can anyone confirm? Thanks.

I hold an HDFC Bank Credit Card and an Amex Credit Card. If I pay these bills using my Axis Bank Burgundy Debit Card, will it earn me Edge Reward points? I’m curious about the current situation after the recent devaluation of the Burgundy debit card. Can anyone confirm? Thanks.
It depends on MCC of that platform you use to pay your credit card bills. If that MCC is not in the excluded MCC list of Axis bank burgundy debit card for Edge Reward points then you will get Edge Reward points for that credit card bill payment.

It depends on MCC of that platform you use to pay your credit card bills. If that MCC is not in the excluded MCC list of Axis bank burgundy debit card for Edge Reward points then you will get Edge Reward points for that credit card bill payment.
Which MCC is not in excluded list and gives rewards on burgundy DC in your opinion for cc bill payment?

No it does not give and there are no loopholes left as well (irrespective of any MCC for which other cards give)

Kindly go through below mentioned link in which excluded MCC list is given. All MCC's that not included in that list will give edge reward points.

https://campaign.axisbank.com/generic/burgundy-updates-tnc.pdf
Dude.. I know all these details... I think OP wanted specific answer rather than an answer which tells him to go through T&Cs, which is why I was nudging you to provide specific answer

I am a burgundy DC user myself and card does not give reward points. All MCCs including hacky MCCs (4900) do not give points for this DC

Back