• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does pre approved card offers do a hard pull on your CIBIL report?

meliodas

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I see pre-approved credit card offers a lot these days, do they do a hard pull of your CIBIL report? If they do how much time should I give in-between before it starts affecting my credit score?

I see pre-approved credit card offers a lot these days, do they do a hard pull of your CIBIL report? If they do how much time should I give in-between before it starts affecting my credit score?
if you go to paisabazaar app's faq, they mention that preapproved applications through 3rd parties (like paisabazaar, etc) doesnt result in hard enquiry. but i never verified it.

Yes they do hard inquiry in CIBIL but it doesn't decrease score in my case.

As I got pre approved offer from paisa bazar for SBI Simply save recently and applied.

They didn't asked for any verification or income documents but they hitted my CIBIL.

But my cibil got increased by 10 points after activation of card.

This is my case , but impact may differ from person to person.

Back