• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Not Received any good Pre-Approved card offers from HDFC. What would be the right option?

sushant4

TF Buzz
I am in a similar situation, I got moneyback+(40000) in the beginning and got a rupay virtual card with a shared limit. I wasn't getting any upgrade offers hence I went ahead to apply through the branch for an upgrade and limit increase, the limit got to 100000 and got millennia but that was a chargeable card hence I closed it. Now I have the virtual rupay card with 100000 limit and not getting any upgrade offers. I'm thinking of canceling this one and then waiting. Let me know what are your opinions.

I am a salaried employee with HDFC and a High Network Individual with HDFC, yet I'm only getting a loan and no card upgrades.

Meanwhile, my colleagues have received Regalia Gold LTF with a 3 lakh limit on the first go.

Since I got the millennia via upgrade, I was told that card can't be at all converted to LTF, I confirmed it with customer care, hence I closed it.
I had HDFC IOCL cc, i requested for Upgradation with LTF initially they offered FYF but later upon they considered my request to provide it as LTF

Attachments

• IMG_20240119_231632.jpg
    IMG_20240119_231632.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 19
Back