• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Not Received any good Pre-Approved card offers from HDFC. What would be the right option?

sushant4

TF Buzz
I am in a similar situation, I got moneyback+(40000) in the beginning and got a rupay virtual card with a shared limit. I wasn't getting any upgrade offers hence I went ahead to apply through the branch for an upgrade and limit increase, the limit got to 100000 and got millennia but that was a chargeable card hence I closed it. Now I have the virtual rupay card with 100000 limit and not getting any upgrade offers. I'm thinking of canceling this one and then waiting. Let me know what are your opinions.

I am a salaried employee with HDFC and a High Network Individual with HDFC, yet I'm only getting a loan and no card upgrades.

Meanwhile, my colleagues have received Regalia Gold LTF with a 3 lakh limit on the first go.

I am in a similar situation, I got moneyback+(40000) in the beginning and got a rupay virtual card with a shared limit. I wasn't getting any upgrade offers hence I went ahead to apply through the branch for an upgrade and limit increase, the limit got to 100000 and got millennia but that was a chargeable card hence I closed it. Now I have the virtual rupay card with 100000 limit and not getting any upgrade offers. I'm thinking of canceling this one and then waiting. Let me know what are your opinions.

I am a salaried employee with HDFC and a High Network Individual with HDFC, yet I'm only getting a loan and no card upgrades.

Meanwhile, my colleagues have received Regalia Gold LTF with a 3 lakh limit on the first go.
Just wanted to update this post. I closed my Rupay card as well. And then applied for Regalia Gold LTF through a bank person, and got it approved today with 3L+ limit. Meanwhile, I converted my banking from classic to preferred as well. Not sure if that helped in any case. Anyways, don't apply HDFC cards in hurry and wait for better is the takeaway from all this.

I am getting pre-approved moneyback+, how much more time does HDFC take to show millennia LTF as a pre-approved offer? Has anyone experienced it?
Opened Savings Max account Aug-23 , Got LTF Moneyback+ offer from Oct-23 , Millenia FYF Offer Jan-24 , Millenia LTF offer April-24. Maintained 25K only. Did 75K transaction monthly on Platinum DC for cashback.

I am getting pre-approved moneyback+, how much more time does HDFC take to show millennia LTF as a pre-approved offer? Has anyone experienced it?

I can tell you about my experience with HDFC. I've recently received my first ever pre-approved upgrade offer after 9 years of holding a plain Moneyback CC.

The offer? -- An upgrade to a paid Moneyback+ from an LTF Moneyback !!!

It's not like I don't have a good enough standing with the Bank. I am an Imperia customer, and my Moneyback CL would be fine even for an Infinia!

Back