• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does waiting help to get a better credit limit on Axis cards?

I have received a pre-approved offer for Axis Bank credit cards, specifically the Flipkart, IndianOil, and MyZone cards, but the credit limit offered is only Rs. 44,000. If I don't accept this offer now, is there a chance that the credit limit may be increased later?

The lasy year around the same time, they were offering the same card as LTF just like distributing chocolates to children.
I'm feeling hesitant about trusting Axis Bank on this matter and concerned that they might backtrack on the LTF offer once I receive the card. Do you recommend sending an email to Axis Bank to confirm the LTF offer before proceeding?

I just wanted to provide you with an update. Over the past week, I have been receiving 2-3 calls every day from Axis Bank executives offering me a lifetime-free Flipkart card. However, I was initially skeptical of their intentions because I haven't heard of anyone receiving the card as a lifetime-free option now, and I thought they might be trying to sell it under false LTF pretenses. But today when I checked in the Axis Bank app, I discovered that the Flipkart card is indeed available as a lifetime-free option. Also I have the option to apply for the Axis Ace card. However, it is not available as LTF.
If you have any suggestions or guidance to offer, I would be grateful to hear them.View attachment 11138
@Batmanbaba Are you getting pre approved cards as LTF too? Btw you said Axis doesn't offer LTF cards in pre approved offer anymore but I think they started provided LTF for selected customers.

I have two lifetine free cards from axis bank. One is flipkart one which i got 15 months back with 24k limit (enhaced to 39k after 9 months of use). Six months back i got My zone with limit shared with flipkart card.

My credit limit increase requests (with salary slips) have been denied by axis bank twice. Even escalating to PNO didn't work.

So, i assume they are very conservative about giving higher credit limit to LTF cards. I have 13 cards in total with 3 year+ credit history and limit as high as 4.9L in ICICI and 2L in SBI and HDFC.

I wanted to take a moment to thank you all for your valuable suggestions. I applied for the Flipkart Axis card today and received an instant approval. It feels great to have finally taken this step, and I couldn't have done it without your guidance. I am also able to see the last four digits of the card in the credit card section of the Axis mobile app, which gives me even more confidence that everything has gone smoothly. Thank you all again for your help!
Screenshot_20230305-112347-01.jpeg

Last edited:
I wanted to take a moment to thank you all for your valuable suggestions. I applied for the Flipkart Axis card today and received an instant approval. It feels great to have finally taken this step, and I couldn't have done it without your guidance. I am also able to see the last four digits of the card in the credit card section of the Axis mobile app, which gives me even more confidence that everything has gone smoothly. Thank you all again for your help!
View attachment 11209
is this pre approved offer?

Update:
My Flipkart Axis card, a MasterCard variant, arrived yesterday. The welcome letter confirmed that there are no joining or annual fees associated with this card, making it an LTF card. I would like to express my sincere appreciation to all of you for your invaluable assistance and recommendations. Thank you very much!

Update:
My Flipkart Axis card, a MasterCard variant, arrived yesterday. The welcome letter confirmed that there are no joining or annual fees associated with this card, making it an LTF card. I would like to express my sincere appreciation to all of you for your invaluable assistance and recommendations. Thank you very much!
How u got ltf..... As no ltf offer currently going for it

How u got ltf..... As no ltf offer currently going for it
He got LTF in pre approved offer.

I just wanted to provide you with an update. Over the past week, I have been receiving 2-3 calls every day from Axis Bank executives offering me a lifetime-free Flipkart card. However, I was initially skeptical of their intentions because I haven't heard of anyone receiving the card as a lifetime-free option now, and I thought they might be trying to sell it under false LTF pretenses. But today when I checked in the Axis Bank app, I discovered that the Flipkart card is indeed available as a lifetime-free option. Also I have the option to apply for the Axis Ace card. However, it is not available as LTF.
If you have any suggestions or guidance to offer, I would be grateful to hear them.View attachment 11138
I have that Ace offer too. But I may take it after I close FK card some months later if I don't find FK card useful.

few days ago my Flipkart axis card crosses 6 months and my initial limit was 16k yesterday I saw a credit increase offer and now my new limit is 66k. So axis provides a limit upgrade after 6 months though my usage was below 35% overall in these 6 months

Back