• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Don't know where the money went to

Last night i told my friend to send me some money which he has done before, he entered my number linked to upi [just my number without any suffix like @ xyz] and paid using phonePe, he said the transaction was successful but the money never reached my account i asked for screenshot and upon seeing the upi id the money was sent to i was confused it was 73xxxxxxxx@ikwik
It was my upi number but i never had any upi id ending with that suffix i only use phonePe and have upi id ending @ ibl and i didn't receive the money in my main sbi bank account.

A few days ago i activated mobikwik's pocket upi for my son to use, although it's logged in with his number i used my aadhar and pan to verify for the kyc, so his pocket upi wallet was active and working with its own upi id with his number and @ MBK

When i checked his mobikwik app it had a notification saying it received the money my friend sent but the money was not in his pocket upi wallet and there was no sign of the upi id of my number@ikwik

So now i am confused how this this new @ikwik was created and where did the money my friend sent go any help in the matter will be appreciated.

Last night i told my friend to send me some money which he has done before, he entered my number linked to upi [just my number without any suffix like @ xyz] and paid using phonePe, he said the transaction was successful but the money never reached my account i asked for screenshot and upon seeing the upi id the money was sent to i was confused it was 73xxxxxxxx@ikwik
It was my upi number but i never had any upi id ending with that suffix i only use phonePe and have upi id ending @ ibl and i didn't receive the money in my main sbi bank account.

A few days ago i activated mobikwik's pocket upi for my son to use, although it's logged in with his number i used my aadhar and pan to verify for the kyc, so his pocket upi wallet was active and working with its own upi id with his number and @ MBK

When i checked his mobikwik app it had a notification saying it received the money my friend sent but the money was not in his pocket upi wallet and there was no sign of the upi id of my number@ikwik

So now i am confused how this this new @ikwik was created and where did the money my friend sent go any help in the matter will be appreciated.
@ikwik upi id is of mobikwik

check the bank account you linked with mobikwik, the money should be there itself.

if you are still not able to find, check balance of all your bank accounts.

if you are still not able to find, ask your friend to check his bank statement, the IFSC Code of your bank would be visible in his statement.

PS: Set your UPI Number to the payment app you frequently use.

Back