• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Super urgent - sent 10k to someone else i don't know who is he though

so it simple during pay and scan on mobikwik some how i have send 10k to someone i have send 10rs twice on 16th September 2024.. through mobikwik.. pls help is my money gone??
Glad to know, you got cheque, wish, it will be honoured properly.

He does have a QR, but don't use online mode of payments; UPI, IMPS, NEFT...not able to digest. 😐

P.S: Edit title, it's bit confusing, make it "sent" in the place of "send".

Keep us posted

Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live

The person I initially sent money to is now causing some new issues. I loaded funds via MobiKwik, paid some charges, and initiated the transaction, but it failed twice. I thought MobiKwik might have acted on the email I sent regarding the previous ₹10,000 transaction. Eventually, I transferred the funds back to my Amex account, and that was successful.

Frustrated, I decided to use GPay, but there was a twist — the money was debited from my IDFC account and then returned. I’ve attached a screenshot. I’ve never seen such a red warning, "If you trust this person via UPI," before. It seems like I also need to file a complaint on npci.org, but I haven’t received any confirmation yet.
IMG_2441.webp IMG_2439.webp Screenshot_20241001_124545_MobiKwik.webp

Back