• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Super urgent - sent 10k to someone else i don't know who is he though

The person I initially sent money to is now causing some new issues. I loaded funds via MobiKwik, paid some charges, and initiated the transaction, but it failed twice. I thought MobiKwik might have acted on the email I sent regarding the previous ₹10,000 transaction. Eventually, I transferred the funds back to my Amex account, and that was successful.

Frustrated, I decided to use GPay, but there was a twist — the money was debited from my IDFC account and then returned. I’ve attached a screenshot. I’ve never seen such a red warning, "If you trust this person via UPI," before. It seems like I also need to file a complaint on npci.org, but I haven’t received any confirmation yet.
View attachment 70643View attachment 70644View attachment 70645
I got this same error last month while doing a upi transaction from idfc account. The recipient was my other account😂

Bhai bearer cheque pe thodi light daaliye
Mein bearer cheque kyu pucha?:

Mein ye iss liye pucha ki directly wo cheque jis bank ka tha uss bank mein jake cheque deposit karne pe cash payment kar deta bank, in other words, teller se jake cash le leta...2-3 working days ka jhamela nahi jis tarah crossed cheque mein rehta hai

Hone ko order ke case mien bhi ho jata, lekin jada behtar wahi

Waise bhi kuch time mein ab ye 2-3 working days bhi nahi lagega CTS mein, implement hone ke baad, within few hrs mein cheque clear ho jayega

If meaning ke bareme mein puch rahe hain then bearer cheque ek ayesa cheque hai jiske against bank kisi ko bhi paisa de sakta hain jo use bank mein present karein...iss tarah ka cheque ka negotiation/transfer bas delivery se ho jata hai

Suppose aapke pass ek bearer cheque hai toh kisi dusre aadmi ko just wo cheque handover kar dijyega, wo capable ho jayega encashed karne ke liye, aapko uss cheque pe kuch nahi karna hai other than delivering him

By default, most of the banks jo cheque customer/ A/c holder ko deta hai, wo cheque bearer cheque hi rehta hai if uspe khudse kuch extra marking na karein...

Baaki kuch questions hain then feel free to ask...

The person I initially sent money to is now causing some new issues. I loaded funds via MobiKwik, paid some charges, and initiated the transaction, but it failed twice. I thought MobiKwik might have acted on the email I sent regarding the previous ₹10,000 transaction. Eventually, I transferred the funds back to my Amex account, and that was successful.

Frustrated, I decided to use GPay, but there was a twist — the money was debited from my IDFC account and then returned. I’ve attached a screenshot. I’ve never seen such a red warning, "If you trust this person via UPI," before. It seems like I also need to file a complaint on npci.org, but I haven’t received any confirmation yet.
View attachment 70643View attachment 70644View attachment 70645
Now heroine Radhika has come. Our friend has sent money to Radhika and declined. More intresting bro.

Back