• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Doubt regarding HDFC Millennia Cashpoints reversal

chayan

TF Buzz
I had made a purchase on Amazon last month using HDFC Millennia and hit the monthly 1k cashback cap. I did some transactions after that too but didn't receive any cashpoints for that, as expected. But now the order is returned and refund has been credited to my card. So when will the cashpoints for this transaction be reversed, and will I receive cashpoints for the subsequent transactions for which I didn't receive before?

I had made a purchase on Amazon last month using HDFC Millennia and hit the monthly 1k cashback cap. I did some transactions after that too but didn't receive any cashpoints for that, as expected. But now the order is returned and refund has been credited to my card. So when will the cashpoints for this transaction be reversed, and will I receive cashpoints for the subsequent transactions for which I didn't receive before?
It will be reversed when your next statement is generated i.e. Card billing date.

Second question I'm not sure, better to ask the customer support or maybe some experienced members can answer.

As @NShah said, I think only the balance points will get reversed is what I feel.

The points that got credited at the start of this month - the points which will be reversed on cancelled order + points for the subsequent orders you placed last month which weren't qualified earlier.

But do update here for sure so we can also learn.

You won't get points at first place as you returned the order 😜.

Pending points showing in mycards will be deducted when statement generate.

Back