• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DreamFolks Lounge Access through QR Code

Soumyajit

TF Neo
Not sure, how this will work. Be careful in adding all your cards as they allow only 1 QR at a time. I am yet to verify if that limit is per card or per account (phone number).
I have generated multiple Qrs and used them all at one go without any problem
Used at TVM international airport

MegaSpaceBar

TF Select
Thanks for sharing this. 🔥
Successfully added:
- ICICI MMT Platinum CC (1 visit per quarter both for Railway and Airport lounge)
- HDFC Millennia CC (2 visits per quarter)
- HDFC Easyshop Platinum DC (2 visits per quarter)
- Axis MyZone CC (1 visit per quarter)

Wasn't able to add IndusInd EazyDiner (2 visits per quarter), maybe cause DreamFolks doesn't have tie-up with them.

I had a doubt, ICICI MMT Platinum has a weird requirement to spend ₹5000 in previous quarter to be eligible for airport lounge access (no such condition for Railway lounge access afaik). So, how will that work here? What will the charges for access? 🧐🤔
They will show a notification if you are able to get any access or not depending on the bank criteria.

jyotimanb

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Any idea about this error guys?

Facing this issue with multiple cards debit as well as credit from ICICI, HDFC, IndusInd. 1000109595.png

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have "discovered" a new workaround instead of getting addons. Recently one of my friends was flying out of BLR, but the card network was down, they were asking all to use the DreamFolks WebAccess and use that to add card and generate QR and then were giving access. No name verification or physical card was needed either. I tried this method for my gf at MAA as well even when card machines were working, and they accept the QR.

This is a good way to use lounge access without physical card and without name matching in Indian lounges. Works in both DOM & INTL terminals (verified).

Any ideas on this?

@TechnoFino @Slayer @Nirnoyy @athadfjp @Wealth is my birth right! @Tosh @AshishR @thementalist and others!
if we generate a qr code now for how many days it is valid for

RTR01

TF Premier
Any idea about this error guys?

Facing this issue with multiple cards debit as well as credit from ICICI, HDFC, IndusInd. 1000109595.png
You can use debit cards directly near lounge. I used debit card after getting this error and it worked fine physically.

JimCarrey

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can one create multiple QRs from the web from a single account?
Of course card based lounge access limit will be there. But can I simultaneously create 2 active QR codes.
Or is it like when I QR is used at the lounge, immediately have to generate the next QR.

RTR01

TF Premier
Can one create multiple QRs from the web from a single account?
Of course card based lounge access limit will be there. But can I simultaneously create 2 active QR codes.
Or is it like when I QR is used at the lounge, immediately have to generate the next QR.
1st option is not possible since it deletes the QR if you generate QR again without using the 1st QR. 2nd option works. I generated QR after accessing with a QR. I didn't verify if the 2nd QR works. Let me know if it works.

JimCarrey

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
1st option is not possible since it deletes the QR if you generate QR again without using the 1st QR. 2nd option works. I generated QR after accessing with a QR. I didn't verify if the 2nd QR works. Let me know if it works.
I was wondering how did @Soumyajit generate multiple QR :