• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DreamFolks Lounge Access through QR Code

raj007

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
When I generate my qr code for lounge access it comes with my name written on it. My 2 friends want to avail lounge access tomorrow mrg at Kolkata airport.
Will lounge allow if they show only qr code screenshot (without my name on it) ?
I'm not going with them.

sarainfo12

TF Premier
When I generate my qr code for lounge access it comes with my name written on it. My 2 friends want to avail lounge access tomorrow mrg at Kolkata airport.
Will lounge allow if they show only qr code screenshot (without my name on it) ?
I'm not going with them.
Any update ?

realjayt

TF Premier
You can take them with you

You can generate multiple QR codes with multiple numbers. On a single number, only one QR can be active at any given time. For domestic lounges, they probably won't check for name but for international lounges, they will check. As long as you are travelling domestic you should be fine.
International lounge access allowed this way?

JimCarrey

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For each bank 1 QR can be generated I think. But if you use the QR you can generate again immediately.
Oh I was thinking 1 DF account can create 1 QR only. If multiple possible, will add diff ccs to the same account. Occasionally need multiple qr when travelling with friends and family

Dreamfolks not allowing diners black card add and book domestic lounges with QR. It is removed from diners travels app also. Any way for digital access with diners black?

ALOAK

TF Premier
I registered diners black in priority pass but it only shows international lounges not the domestic ones
But on my priority pass app it shows domestic airports. But how did you register dcb on priority pass does not have option to register

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240419_183905_Priority Pass.jpg
    Screenshot_20240419_183905_Priority Pass.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 11