• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Dual pan card issue

Akshay Ajmera

TF Select
Hi,

I am customer of rbl bank and do maintain good balance. Apart from this having good credit score and good income as well .
Recently I applied for rbl credit card and the application got rejected. I asked my RM to please confirm me the reason of rejection and she stated that customer has more pan cards or dual pan cards linked.

I was really surprised to know this, as I have never faced this issue with another bank. Anyone has faced similar sort of issue earlier?

Hi,

I am customer of rbl bank and do maintain good balance. Apart from this having good credit score and good income as well .
Recently I applied for rbl credit card and the application got rejected. I asked my RM to please confirm me the reason of rejection and she stated that customer has more pan cards or dual pan cards linked.

I was really surprised to know this, as I have never faced this issue with another bank. Anyone has faced similar sort of issue earlier?
Didn't you surrender one of the pan card??

First check on pan card portal too, there used to be an option to find pan card by details...
Close it if you really have (10k fine by ITD if misused)
Bro Maine Aaj Tak bas ek hi pan card banwaya hai, how can it be possible that I have 2.
I have never ever faced this issue in my life, even with other credit card application

Bro Maine Aaj Tak bas ek hi pan card banwaya hai, how can it be possible that I have 2.
I have never ever faced this issue in my life, even with other credit card application
Whats wrong with cross checking?
Your data can be stolen too!
Agree with @Tejo
You are pleading at wrong place ask- authority or bank
Nobody here can know if you yourself dont want to check...

Back