• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Eazy Diner Indusind Bank CC LTF

rohant

TF Premier
Hey guys,

I know some people hold Eazy Diner Signature CC LTF. How to get one?

P.S
I am not an existing customer.

subham23

TF Buzz
Bro
So they request for closure, fir retention teams call that time they offer another year free? Ki
During closure request 1st call hi they extend.

Let me know

I called, lady was happy to take request for close.
You can request to discuss with retention team for LTF or annual fees reversal. Also may be the policy changed , so no negotiation now-a-days.

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
i have 1 suggestion , apply for easydiner visa platinum which comes with o joining/annual fees.

Use the app for some months keep on doing some orders by informing ur friends that u have extra offers.

i think if we get around 5000-10000 eazy points , this signature card will be given FYF.

To make it LTF , repeat the above 3rd step for all the years , speak to indusind and get the fees waived off.

rohant

TF Premier
i have 1 suggestion , apply for easydiner visa platinum which comes with o joining/annual fees.

Use the app for some months keep on doing some orders by informing ur friends that u have extra offers.

i think if we get around 5000-10000 eazy points , this signature card will be given FYF.

To make it LTF , repeat the above 3rd step for all the years , speak to indusind and get the fees waived off.
I think that's too much of headache.