• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Eazydiner discount best card

jay12

TF Buzz
How does the Eazydiner discount work ?
which is the best card to use to get maximum discount on Eazydiner restaurants?

Solution
Eazydiner app has got two discounts.
the first discount is provided by the restaurant and could be anything between 10 to 50%
the second discount is provided by wide variety of credit and debit cards.

1) Axis super premium cards like Magnus, Magnus burgundy, Reserve, Miles and More select, Vistara infinite provide a 2nd discount of 30%--
Rs.900 to 1000 discount on a bill of 3000 to 3333 after the restaurant gives it's 1st discount on the bill.
Minimum bill has to be 3000.
Max. 1000 discount on a bill of 3333.
Any amount above 3333 will not get any further discount

2) Much better card is the Kotak Everyday Rupay debit card because there is no minimum bill amount.
This will give you flat 30% discount on any amount bill amount upto...
Indus ind eazy diner signature is good, 25% upto 1000 (Paid card). If ltf card indus ind eazy diner platinum you can consider 20% upto 500(good for couple where usually bill can be <2500).
Both cards no minimum amount required.

the first discount is provided by the restaurant and could be anything between 10 to 50%

1) Axis super premium cards like Magnus, Magnus burgundy, Reserve, Miles and More select, Vistara infinite provide a 2nd discount of 30%--
Rs.900 to 1000 discount on a bill of 3000 to 3333 after the restaurant gives it's 1st discount on the bill.

2) Much better card is the Kotak Everyday Rupay debit card because there is no minimum bill amount.
This will give you flat 30% discount on any amount bill amount upto 3333.
Whereas the super premium cards of Axis will need a minimum bill of 3000.

Any bill about 3333 does not get any additional discount over and above 1000 in both cases.

All other cards listed in the Eazydiner app give 25% discount or less.
Kindly mark this as your solution if you are satisfied, thanks 🙏

Last edited:
Solution

This will give you flat 30% discount on any amount bill amount upto 3333.
Whereas the super premium cards of Axis will need a minimum bill of 3000.

Any bill about 3333 does not get any additional discount over and above 1000 in both cases.

Kindly mark this as your solution if you are satisfied, thanks 🙏
Where does the IndusInd Eazydiner cc stand? And also the eazydiner platinum cc?

Reactions: SSV
Where does the IndusInd Eazydiner cc stand? And also the eazydiner platinum cc?
Indusind Eazydiner signature card is also very good.

1) 25% off upto 1000 , no minimum spend required
2) 2 free movie tickets of 200 each for each month .. this is a great feature for movie lovers.. this itself benefits a lot, annual saving of 4,800..
note it is not bogo.. It is two tickets of 200 each free

Complete list of benefits below:

1723832955652.png

Forget about eazydiner platinum..not much useful compared to above.

IndusInd Easy diner card is great. Have been using it since last 1 year.

If you live in Tier 1 city and go out even once in a month (for two or more people), this card is worth it. Not very good for Tier 2 city.

I live in Hyderabad and able to use Easy diner at most of the restaurants. However, when I travel to cities like Bhubaneswar, Indore, Ahmedabad, not a lot of restaurants on their app.

Another catch to be aware of --> once you pre-book a restaurant and tell them you will pay via easy diner, keep a check on the "Service Charge". They usually make an excuse saying since you are using easy diner discount, they need to add this. You can politely tell them it is not correct and revise the bill. Happened quite a few times with me.

If you live in Tier 1 city and go out even once in a month (for two or more people), this card is worth it. Not very good for Tier 2 city.

I live in Hyderabad and able to use Easy diner at most of the restaurants. However, when I travel to cities like Bhubaneswar, Indore, Ahmedabad, not a lot of restaurants on their app.

Another catch to be aware of --> once you pre-book a restaurant and tell them you will pay via easy diner, keep a check on the "Service Charge". They usually make an excuse saying since you are using easy diner discount, they need to add this. You can politely tell them it is not correct and revise the bill. Happened quite a few times with me.
Thanks for the update about " service charges"

In the booking, Eazydiner terms and conditions mention that service charge has to be paid

In the booking, Eazydiner terms and conditions mention that service charge has to be paid
It seems you're getting confused between the restaurant's 10-12% service charge and the service charge that Eazydiner applies when you use a coupon for payment through the ED app. The latter is mandatory, while the former is not.

It seems you're getting confused between the restaurant's 10-12% service charge and the service charge that Eazydiner applies when you use a coupon for payment through the ED app. The latter is mandatory, while the former is not.
"Service charge as per restaurants policy" is very clear in the last line.
Eazydiner fee is hardly Rs. 20--45 and you can't remove it anyhow

"Service charge as per restaurants policy" is very clear in the last line.
Eazydiner fee is hardly Rs. 20--45 and you can't remove it anyhow
Service charge is illegal and is optional...They always include, I always tell them to remove & they never refuse to remove..Check following link

Thanks for the heads up about service charges.
So, should we ask the restaurants to remove it completely as it's not legally acceptable?

Reactions: SSV
Yes correct, service charges are illegal. they cannot include it, however most of the restaurants still do it.

Also, they always remove once you ask.

Why to pay 5 - 10% on top of the bill. If you are going with a group of 4 or 5 and bill is around 5k, it becomes significant.

Altough I do not easydiner card now, I am planning to apply for it...
And regarding the Service charge, Restautant service charge is always optional and in costly restaurants I never pay it as the rate is already high...In Michellin star restaurants also I have told them to remove it and told them it is not right to add it without asking the customer...
Hence, currently, I check the bill only for service charge....

Back