• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

EazyDiner Signature card

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

jeevankumars

TF Buzz
Hey, So, I got a call from an IndusInd guy the other day. was trying sell me this EasyDiner Platinum (LTF) card with a split limit with my current IndusInd Legend card. But I'm not really into that. I asked him about the EasyDiner Signature card (with a joining fee of 1999 and an annual fee) for LTF, but he said I'd have to pay for it. The thing is, I'm tempted to get this card because of the BMS offer. You know, the one where we can book a single ticket up to Rs. 200 (twice a month). That's pretty cool, right? But I'm not sure if it's worth paying for. Do you know of any other cards (LTF or paid) that have this BMS single ticket booking offer? And also, do you think there's any chance of getting the EasyDiner Signature card as LTF or FYF?

IndusInd tiger is lifetime free and one BookMyShow free ticket up to 500 every 6 months, no payment required, except BookMyShow fees

I just saw the benefits of the Tiger card, and they are good. I already hold the IndusInd Legend card. How can I get this Tiger card now?

So, what's my plan of action now? What to do to get this Tiger card? I currently have a Legend card.
You have to close the Legend card and then wait 6 months and then apply for Tiger through the link given on spend wisely video in YouTube

My current limit is ₹88 lakhs. How can I increase it to ₹1.5 lakhs? Please suggest. I need this Tiger card by mid-October.
I think it will be 0.88L or 88K. Send your Last 3 Months' Salary Slip with the last 6-month Salary Account Bank Statement/ITR to Indusind.
Not possible to get the card by mid-October. Indusind service is very slow and poor only one will be provided by them either LE/Card Upgrade.
What reason for getting Tiger CC? Any specific benefits you are looking for?

Free international lounge acess
I think it will be 0.88L or 88K. Send your Last 3 Months' Salary Slip with the last 6-month Salary Account Bank Statement/ITR to Indusind.
Not possible to get the card by mid-October. Indusind service is very slow and poor only one will be provided by them either LE/Card Upgrade.
What reason for getting Tiger CC? Any specific benefits you are looking for?

IDFC Metal Cards. International Lounge Access is free for next quarter no need to spend 20K to unlock the access. Also, if you apply before 30th Sept you have to only pay the card GST fee.
You need to spend 20000 for the free spa access or domestic lounge access

You need to spend 20000 for the free spa access or domestic lounge access
No, it is free for the First month after getting the card. No spending is required that's why I mentioned the option I got the card in August and my Access is open till September without meeting any spending criteria. Note you will get 1 Access opened from each category and Railway Lounge 2 will be opened.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back