• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Eazydinner first year free

Existing IndusInd CC holder , this is the take from ED team .

IndusInd doesn’t do multi carding , only for ED card they are doing this exception. So the process involves ED team will give a format of consent letter , you need to send that consent letter to IndusInd team from your registered mail address , post that what IndusInd would do is reduce your existing card limit and assign that limit to ED card.

I had a detailed discussion with ED team on this .
I received IndusInd Legend card few weeks back. Is it possible for me to get ED card?

I applied via app 2 days ago, no call from ED team, app shows you already applied. My current Legend card limit is 3.3L

Should I just call ED customer care and request them for the form? Or shall I mail IndusInd team for this

My last application was rejected by indusind on 28th April, still, Yashwant is saying that my application is already showing up with Indusind bank database. IDK what is happening.

I received IndusInd Legend card few weeks back. Is it possible for me to get ED card?

I applied via app 2 days ago, no call from ED team, app shows you already applied. My current Legend card limit is 3.3L

Should I just call ED customer care and request them for the form? Or shall I mail IndusInd team for this
Call yashwant and ask for easydiner card bro.

Opted not to apply for Indusind Eazydiner card on FYF basis. Continuing with my Aura Edge card for bank specific discounts. And got the ED annual membership for 1250 + GST on the ED app.

For the additional 1000 discount I already have Citi which also gives the same discount. Of course I cannot use it that often as ED card but I don't eat out that often & just in case I still need to I do have other cards which give me 800 discount if not 1000.

Opted not to apply for Indusind Eazydiner card on FYF basis. Continuing with my Aura Edge card for bank specific discounts. And got the ED annual membership for 1250 + GST on the ED app.

For the additional 1000 discount I already have Citi which also gives the same discount. Of course I cannot use it that often as ED card but I don't eat out that often & just in case I still need to I do have other cards which give me 800 discount if not 1000.
Good decision..
Actually its not FYF.. Conditional based FYF :sneaky:

I received an LTF Easydiner card, but i regret that my LEGEND card was closed. 😭😭

The process was swift, clicked on 'Upgrade Now' and the same day card appeared on the Indusind app and was sent in three days.

Back