• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Edge Miles Transfer Error to Accor

Cashif

TF Buzz
Hi

I have been trying to transfer my Edge Miles to Accor but it is failing continuously.

A little Background. I had my personal Accor linked to TravelEdge and have transferred Miles a few times to my account. I also Accor points in my wife's account which I transferred last year and since my wife's Accor points were expiring, I wanted to transfer points/miles to her account. So, I unlinked my account, waited 3 months (as per TnC) and linked my wife's account. Even though linking was successful and it shows in TravelEdge portal, whenever I try, the points gets reversed after few days.

Mailed TravelEdge but no reply from them. Also, tried un-linking my wife's Accor but not able to, as there is no option to un-link, just to edit. Any solutions please as I have near 10k Miles and want to utilize ASAP before Axis changes its TnCs.

Additionally, have not received any Miles since last month-end. Have done two transactions wherein Miles has been debited two days after credit. Is anyone facing issue with Miles

chasni

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi

I have been trying to transfer my Edge Miles to Accor but it is failing continuously.

A little Background. I had my personal Accor linked to TravelEdge and have transferred Miles a few times to my account. I also Accor points in my wife's account which I transferred last year and since my wife's Accor points were expiring, I wanted to transfer points/miles to her account. So, I unlinked my account, waited 3 months (as per TnC) and linked my wife's account. Even though linking was successful and it shows in TravelEdge portal, whenever I try, the points gets reversed after few days.

Mailed TravelEdge but no reply from them. Also, tried un-linking my wife's Accor but not able to, as there is no option to un-link, just to edit. Any solutions please as I have near 10k Miles and want to utilize ASAP before Axis changes its TnCs.

Additionally, have not received any Miles since last month-end. Have done two transactions wherein Miles has been debited two days after credit. Is anyone facing issue with Miles
You need to wait 3 months for Unlink option to appear.