• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Axis EDGE MILES partly blocked

Th

They r playing passing games. Cc says on phone to call to travel edge and they say mail to them. They will check.
Same. I've got two reference numbers and was told that it would be resolved in 4-5 working days. Today is the 3rd day. Will wait and see if anything happens tomorrow. If not, will try to get on a call with them again

Welcome to the Club! :ROFLMAO:. Now raise a ticket and call CC executive to escalate the ticket by sharing reference number. Keep calling them once a day (in my experience it takes 3 days to take action on it) until one fine day it will allow to redeem miles! Once you redeem miles again repeat the drill. :cautious:

By the way 4509 is just a variant name of COVID number 4549 :LOL:
Just read this! Will do as you have advised! And keep my fingers crossed.

Strange tech by axis.
I have 3434 edge miles but showing only 434 only.
But when i try to swipe full 434 its showing 900 points to transfer . How swipe increased points.
Those whose less points showing, try to manually swipe the dot and see magic
Same issue...how can the points increase when you move the slider? They too had no answer.

Why are y'all keeping so many miles in Axis? It is like entrusting your sheep to a wolf.

Never ever trust Axis Bank with anything! I transfer out all my Miles regularly once I hit around 1500 Edge Miles.
I think the flexibility of having CC points that can be transferred to any partner as and when needed is an important factor. Speculative transfers to Turkish and Mileageplus didn't age well for everyone.

Strange tech by axis.
I have 3434 edge miles but showing only 434 only.
But when i try to swipe full 434 its showing 900 points to transfer . How swipe increased points.
Those whose less points showing, try to manually swipe the dot and see magic
If you see OP's screenshot, the slider stars from 500, so basically Axis has blocked 3000 points for you., with 934 that can be transferred. Hence you are seeing 934-500=434.
+1 to the strange tech. The UI is confusing.

I hold 40,946 EDGE Miles. However, 15000 are blocked and not available for redemption. Anyone has an idea why this has happened? Attaching a screenshot below

View attachment 58780
I'm sorry to hear about this problem,
but I'm just curious to know why you want to transfer to Vistara.
Do you know how difficult it is to get award seats of the route, date & time of your choice?

There are 7 different Vistara credit cards issued by 4 banks to millions of customers.
all these card holders are trying to book the free award seats, which are limited to just four economy seats per flight and not on all flights.

Last edited:
same with me as well - can't access 2500 of my atlas miles i earned on hitting milestone. even earned 6900 or so more points after milestone, so had 9500 in total of which could only transfer 7k exact. 2500 remain inaccessible, getting 4549 error. Tried everything (call email to both premium cc, and travel edge). they have no clue, keep passing the buck to each other

Have been struggling with this issue along with 4549 error since two weeks. As per CC executive of traveledge this is an issue from Axis Bank side since last year December and they are trying to get it solved since then. When i contacted Axis Bank CC executive, as per them there is no issue ongoing and miles are correct in the account. They are just passing the buck with no responsbility taken from either side. Try to redeem the allowed Edge miles and there will be high chances to encounter 4549 error (attached pic) when you try to redeem again.
Raise it staright with MD DESK Amitabh.Chaudhry@axisbank.com
You'll hopefully have faster resolution.
Traveledge support and premium exp support is just bull**it

I have the same problem but with Burgundy points not Atlas miles
I need to do the transfers in 2 or 3 attempts, one after another on the same day.
it's only a waste of time, but nobody in customer care or back office knows how and why this happens and what to do about it

Why are y'all keeping so many miles in Axis? It is like entrusting your sheep to a wolf.

Never ever trust Axis Bank with anything! I transfer out all my Miles regularly once I hit around 1500 Edge Miles.
Where do you suggest to park the miles/points, before April 20 transferred some to JAL and some to Vistara. Used the transferred vistara points this month, however checked JAL recently and it seems to have higher surcharges nowadays for Tokyo flights.

I'm sorry to hear about this problem,
but I'm just curious to know why you want to transfer to Vistara.
Do you know how difficult it is to get award seats of the route, date & time of your choice?

There are 7 different Vistara credit cards issued by 4 banks to millions of customers.
all these card holders are trying to book the free award seats, which are limited to just four economy seats per flight and not on all flights.
Not transferring to Vistara. Just selected Vistara for the sake of a screenshot.

This solution is not working for me. Made the 12k Accor transfer, yet even 2nd transfer shows less than half of the available miles.
You need to keep on doing it many times
There is no other option and no one can help you.
When more miles or points come to your account it will become easier

Back