• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Education fees with credit card

kunalcc

TF Select
Which credit card at entry level still guves reward / cashback for education fees?
Any good third party app where we can transfer credit card to bank by tution fees?

CardTox

TF Premier
Housing.com asks for beneciary PAN after few transfer.... and I heard some users are facing issue of non-credit via housing.......so be careful on this app. BhtNxt also started doing edu fee for 1.55% charges......bt never tried either of these.

Anupama_Jha

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Housing.com asks for beneciary PAN after few transfer.... and I heard some users are facing issue of non-credit via housing.......so be careful on this app. BhtNxt also started doing edu fee for 1.55% charges......bt never tried either of these.
Agree 💯 that they delay in payment credits, but that's clearly mentioned on their website itself. 24-48 hrs.

But, their customer support is phenomenal. Yeah, have sent mail and gets proper reply within 3-4 hrs. Reminders also, if any query is unsolved.

BharatNxt doesn't supports HDFC cards.

CardTox

TF Premier
Agree 💯 that they delay in payment credits, but that's clearly mentioned on their website itself. 24-48 hrs.

But, their customer support is phenomenal. Yeah, have sent mail and gets proper reply within 3-4 hrs. Reminders also, if any query is unsolved.

BharatNxt doesn't supports HDFC cards.
Rather it would be appropriate to say that 'hdfc doesn't support BhtNxt'!!!! also no icici card works on Bhtnxt

P B R G

TF Ace
Rather it would be appropriate to say that 'hdfc doesn't support BhtNxt'!!!! also no icici card works on Bhtnxt
So it seems HDFC and ICICI have blacklisted BharatNXT then.

HDFC has also blacklisted Snapay before.

They may blacklist other 'CC to bank' apps as well, the way people are misusing.

Riya

TF Ace
Which credit card at entry level still guves reward / cashback for education fees?
Any good third party app where we can transfer credit card to bank by tuition fees?
ICICI Apay..... Earlier SBI Cashback card also used to give 5% on school fee till last year but then it got deavalued

jacobijn

TF Buzz
How do you all pay educational fees? I have added the school in redgirraffe but the Payzapp billpay treats it as a rent payment, and hence is subject to the various card limitations. Any way to actually have it come as an educational fee?

Anupama_Jha

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
How do you all pay educational fees? I have added the school in redgirraffe but the Payzapp billpay treats it as a rent payment, and hence is subject to the various card limitations. Any way to actually have it come as an educational fee?
Pay through housing com

CardTox

TF Premier
Pay through housing com
Housing asks for the PAN card of beneficiary, hence no way it can be transfered to own account. and charges are high on housing over all......therefore Cheq might be another platform for edu fee....but no platform is best for edu fee in my view