• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Effect of TF?

If any one has paid membership of et times then pls post the content

By looking the news it seems to be a case where the person who used the card might be TFCian
Previously, people had no idea about reward points and other cashbacks .
Credit card market was very less 3-4 years ago .
People used to get into trap by banks tactics . There were very less people who knew how to handle credit cards.

Kam se kam 50% to TF community ke wajah se credit card market me grow aaya hai .
Ab har kisi ke pas kam se kam 3-4 cards to hai hi wo bhi LTF .
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
All thanks to sumanta mandal

Previously, people had no idea about reward points and other cashbacks .
Credit card market was very less 3-4 years ago .
People used to get into trap by banks tactics . There were very less people who knew how to handle credit cards.

Kam se kam 50% to TF community ke wajah se credit card market me grow aaya hai .
Ab har kisi ke pas kam se kam 3-4 cards to hai hi wo bhi LTF .
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
All thanks to sumanta mandal
I agree. I had 3 credit cards. As usual Amazon ICICI, Hdfc Regalia and StanC Super value titanium. All of them were LTF. However after watching CC reviews and like reading stuff posted in Technofino and in open internet. I currently hold 10 credit cards. As mentioned in that article I use these cards as per their benefit. For example- I use NEO Strictly for Zomato offers. Nothing else. So in a way I can say I have learned something about credit cards and how to use them to our advantage.
Also recently I saw a post about Resizing CC portfolio. Right now I am closing the ones which I am not using much. So Technofino is actually helpful. @TechnoFino - Thanks to this man.

Back