• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Email ID and Phone number not updated in records error.

ank_sh1

TF Premier
My father recently got a HDFC credit card, and on receiving the credit card. I did reset the pin and set the transactions limit and receiving OTP perfectly on mobile phone. But upon trying to make online transaction (tried on both Amazon and Flipkart), I am getting Email ID and phone number not updated error in the OTP page
I have attached Screenshot for the reference.

I connected with CS but even they are not sure about the issue and asked to mail to HDFC. Today received mail asking for time for until 22 July. I am worried as if I don't perform transaction on time, I loose the joining benefit of ~2500.

Attachments

• IMG_1650.webp
    IMG_1650.webp
    37.7 KB · Views: 29
My father recently got a HDFC credit card, and on receiving the credit card. I did reset the pin and set the transactions limit and receiving OTP perfectly on mobile phone. But upon trying to make online transaction (tried on both Amazon and Flipkart), I am getting Email ID and phone number not updated error in the OTP page
I have attached Screenshot for the reference.

I connected with CS but even they are not sure about the issue and asked to mail to HDFC. Today received mail asking for time for until 22 July. I am worried as if I don't perform transaction on time, I loose the joining benefit of ~2500.
This has happened with me also. I called up customer care and they did the needful instantly. Probably you got connected to some newbie customer care agent without proper knowledge. Call them again few times until you get it sorted. Or, visit branch. That'll also help.

This has happened with me also. I called up customer care and they did the needful instantly. Probably you got connected to some newbie customer care agent without proper knowledge. Call them again few times until you get it sorted. Or, visit branch. That'll also help.
Already talked with 7 customer care executive, everyone is saying to mail. But no resolution on mail so far

Back