• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Encalm Lounge (Domestic) Manohar Airport - Goa Lounge access query

thegame

TF Select
Hi all,

Anyone who had used the Domestic lounge (Encalm Lounge) facility @ GOX - Manohar Airport, Goa, please let me know what Credit/Debit cards are accepted for free access, thanks!!

I checked the below cards and they are not eligible/available in their lounge list

1. Axis LIC Signature
  2. IDFC Wealth
  3. HDFC Tata Neu Infinity
  4. AU LIT

Hi all,

Anyone who had used the Domestic lounge (Encalm Lounge) facility @ GOX - Manohar Airport, Goa, please let me know what Credit/Debit cards are accepted for free access, thanks!!

I checked the below cards and they are not eligible/available in their lounge list

1. Axis LIC Signature
  2. IDFC Wealth
  3. HDFC Tata Neu Infinity
  4. AU LIT
IDFC Wealth and HDFC Tata Neu Infinity is Eligible
For Wealth 20K spend on the previous month is required

IDFC Wealth and HDFC Tata Neu Infinity is Eligible
For Wealth 20K spend on the previous month is required
thanks for getting back but have you tried these cards at lounge recently (last 1-2months) ? as IDFC Wealth has only the Dabolim Airport (checked both the site and Dreamfolks booking site) and same with Neu Infinity (Rupay - will update the main thread with variant)
1722249918893.webp

thanks for getting back but have you tried these cards at lounge recently (last 1-2months) ? as IDFC Wealth has only the Dabolim Airport (checked both the site and Dreamfolks booking site) and same with Neu Infinity (Rupay - will update the main thread with variant)
View attachment 63063
In the Dreamfolks site, it is under the New Goa Airport> Encalm Lounge T1
Just now before answering your question, I checked with my Select DC & CC and HDFC Tata Neu Plus Rupay Variant. It is available.

Just now before answering your question, I checked with my Select DC & CC and HDFC Tata Neu Plus Rupay Variant. It is available.
thanks again but strange as for Tata Neu Infinity Rupay, for domestic lounge, its the same for Visa and Rupay variants - only 18 airports and Goa is not in that list

Also can you please share the link/screenshot for IDFC as I am not able to find it when I search for Goa/New Goa/Encalm/Mopa etc
1722251219095.webp

btw are you referring to this link https://inapp.diners.dreamfolks.in/loungeList as this is dreamfolks site but I was going via IDFC Wealth Card - Dreamfolks to check what all lounges are eligible for IDFC Wealth Card (free)

https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/credit-card/wealth (Under Privileges)

Last edited:
also have you used them personally at the airport recently (last 1-2months)?
Last I used in Kolkata in March & Mumbai Airport in April.
Tata Neu Plus Rupay in Dreamfolks Site
1722260062356.webp

IDFC Select DC Same option Available
Note that IDFC DC is eligible for The Encalm Lounge in Goa, not CC. As per IDFC Website & Lounge Access List.

Attachments

Last edited:
thanks again but strange as for Tata Neu Infinity Rupay, for domestic lounge, its the same for Visa and Rupay variants - only 18 airports and Goa is not in that list

Also can you please share the link/screenshot for IDFC as I am not able to find it when I search for Goa/New Goa/Encalm/Mopa etc
View attachment 63064
On the Dreamfolks Site, the lounge is available under the card I don't think HDFC List is correct
https://webaccess.dreamfolks.in/login-user Check here by putting your card details

*Update
I used my Tata Neu Infinity Rupay version at Encalm lounge - MOPA airport on 3-Aug-2024 and it was charged 2Rs only, checked with the front desk for IDFC Wealth Credit Card and he said currently its not supported but they are working on adding more CCs in the coming months

Back