• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Encalm Lounge Goa Mopa Airport (GOX)

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hyderabad also has a Enclam lounge at domestic terminal. It's very small, doesn't justify for a city like hyderabad. Very limited options and difficult to find a seat.
How is your experience with other city Enclam lounges @Wealth is my birth right!
Wherever encalm lounge there u can see o2 spa which is free for dreamfolks card
Apart from that nothing special about encalm

cc_guy

TF Buzz
Okay. It got opened in March I think.
How was your experience of the airport btw?
It actually opened on 30th March. Unlucky me, I went on that day and they were only accepting Priority pass that day, now they are accepting multiple cards now.

lucknowrox

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Visited the lounge on 16th with family. Used Magnus and Citigold {Lounge Key}. Infinia was not accepted. Was tempted to use Infinia PP but didnt.

Lounge was decent but the food options were limited. Much much better than Dabolim option though. One can easily relax for quite some time and the proximity to the Gates is also a plus.

sheru

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Visited the lounge on 16th with family. Used Magnus and Citigold {Lounge Key}. Infinia was not accepted. Was tempted to use Infinia PP but didnt.

Lounge was decent but the food options were limited. Much much better than Dabolim option though. One can easily relax for quite some time and the proximity to the Gates is also a plus.
Yeah its just next to gates.
But Infinia didn't work? No wonder Regalia didn't. 😜

Nilesh_CC

TF Neo
I have visited Encalm lounge on 16th Oct 2023.
They accepted.
- ICICI bank MMT VISA signature credit card.
- ICICI bank VISA Platnium credit card.

techno123

TF Buzz

What way you used for family access