• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Encalm lounge T2 Terminal IGI Airport Delhi

devgpt

TF Buzz
Hi,

Seems like ENcalm has opened a lounge at T2 terminal IGI Airport , New Delhi. Has anyone experienced it? Especially wanted to know which cards are accepted ?

ankit_tf

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I went to encalm in Hyderabad which was earlier Plaza Premium. I believe Encalm is renamed or taken over from Plaza Premium Lounge. I don't see any changes as such in card acceptability or service.

phagocyte536

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thanks for the info. Was shocked to see no lounge in this terminal in Feb 23. It was under renovation then. I travel by this route, will update soon.

devgpt

TF Buzz
I visited this lounge last week. Used my ICICI makemytrip card . SBI cards were also accepted.
The lounge itself was ok , but small. Had a separate section for dining and relaxing. Didnt notice any separate area for business class passengers. There was a separate paid section for alcoholic beverages. Visited around 11 AM and it was crowded though.
Regarding food , there was a buffet avalailble. Looks like the live counter was closed as the buffet section was open, and vice versa happens too. Regarding buffet, he chicken curry was bland, but the vegetarian dishes were tasty.

Is terminal 2 delhi lounge operational ? travelling tomorrow and have a connecting flight .. will be good if lounge is available in T2 delhi

D C

TF Select
Visited the Encalm lounge at T2 departure last week for an evening flight. It's on first floor, next to a small food court. Had a long line but it was moving along swiftly. But it was very crowded, barely any place to sit. Buffet was fine, lots of self service coffee dispensers and bottled water.

Used axis myzone card. Didn't check boarding pass or ID, just swiped the card and had to enter pin. Paid lounge access is ₹1900 per person.

Is there a time limit to spend in lounge? Saw people sleeping at relaxing zone.

cardex

TF Premier
I visited this lounge last week. Used my ICICI makemytrip card . SBI cards were also accepted.
The lounge itself was ok , but small. Had a separate section for dining and relaxing. Didnt notice any separate area for business class passengers. There was a separate paid section for alcoholic beverages. Visited around 11 AM and it was crowded though.
Regarding food , there was a buffet avalailble. Looks like the live counter was closed as the buffet section was open, and vice versa happens too. Regarding buffet, he chicken curry was bland, but the vegetarian dishes were tasty.
sbi debit cards/irct rupay cards accepted?

devgpt

TF Buzz
sbi debit cards/irct rupay cards accepted?
It should. The best way to check this is to download cardinsider app. Login to the app and add your card type . Under the lounge section, it will show you whether for each lounge in India, your card is accepted. The information might not be entirely accurate as the access do keep changing but should be mostly up to date

cardex

TF Premier
do they accept sbi global international debit cards?

phagocyte536

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This is easily the worst lounge in terms of food quality I have visited. First time I thought it might be a one off case.. but now after multiple visits I'm realising it's just bad. It's not worth the queue wait for the crap food. Multiple times I found the food to be foul and complained to them

The live counter+coffee is the only saving grace

mastfun

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It was literally crowded 😐 Small lounge with atleast 20% extra full !! People were eating food standing and holding plate in hand :( 5th Nov 8:30 PM was my entry and it was crowded till 9:30 PM

ALOAK

TF Ace
Hi,

Seems like ENcalm has opened a lounge at T2 terminal IGI Airport , New Delhi. Has anyone experienced it? Especially wanted to know which cards are accepted ?
I did see but a very long queue separate line is priority is visatara gold platinum but also should have vistara ticket else no entry or if u have business ticket . Other wise long queue last week. Had to go to.plaza premium it was quite good to