• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Enquires across credit bureaus

Sbi CB is not so hard to get u just need employment details .
& Sometimes physical verification.

Which I never want to do hence I m not going that path
I didn't know this, but my brother applied for the SBI Cashback Card in March 2023 through SBI Sprint, and it was approved instantly without even requiring a Video KYC. But they only gave him a 20K limit and haven't offered a limit increase yet.

I didn't know this, but my brother applied for the SBI Cashback Card in March 2023 through SBI Sprint, and it was approved instantly without even requiring a Video KYC. But they only gave him a 20K limit and haven't offered a limit increase yet.
Without vkyc ?

Is it his second / third SBI card??

No nothing, virtual card was shown in the final page.
Penny drop process done?? Must be…

This means had he logged into other bank’s net banking account and transferred ₹1 during the application process…
This must had been done..
If you are not aware ask him specifically…

Penny drop process done?? Must be…

This means had he logged into other bank’s net banking account and transferred ₹1 during the application process…
This must had been done..
If you are not aware ask him specifically…
Yes, net banking login was required to transfer 1 rupees. He used his Fi bank for it.

Yes, net banking login was required to transfer 1 rupees. He used his Fi bank for it.
This solved the whole thing..
His KYC was done thru this logging into other banks account.. SBI fetched all his kyc details thru CKYC record .. there is no need to do vkyc or physical verification…
Because his profile is minimal, they gave him minimum CL

This solved the whole thing..
His KYC was done thru this logging into other banks account.. SBI fetched all his kyc details they CKYC record .. there is no need to to vkyc or physical verification…
Because his profile is minimal, they gave him minimum CL
I will then try with idfc account having gurgaon address
22 April &90 days will be over

Back