• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Epic HDFC-Accor Collaboration! Get Membership for Just 7500 Points and Enjoy Transfer Bonuses from SmartBuy!

after putting my address details it shows 12000 Accor points not 7500 Accor points
The offer is not live yet, offer dates: are 27th - 28th July. Also, from what I gathered, we might have to contact Accor Customer Support for CC verification.

Any possibility to do it using my existing Accor points in my Accor account but without HDFC card?
Sorry, I don't think so. As the offer page mentioned it is valid for specific HDFC Credit Card only, so they must have thought of a way to verify. However, they have not mentioned how Acoor ppl would verify.

Doesn't seem like such a great deal to me. Under the offer, we would get 0.85 Accor points for each Infinia reward point. I would rather use them 1:1 and book whatever hotel I choose. Am I calculating it correctly?

Doesn't seem like such a great deal to me. Under the offer, we would get 0.85 Accor points for each Infinia reward point. I would rather use them 1:1 and book whatever hotel I choose. Am I calculating it correctly?
I think its because 1 accor point is around 1.8 rs.. so people get good value for it during this offer due to additional 75% bonus(1 RP = 0.85 accor point = 1.53 rs). I am trying to figure out things too for accor (new to this hotel miles game), so someone else can pls confirm if my understanding is correct?

I think its because 1 accor point is around 1.8 rs.. so people get good value for it during this offer due to additional 75% bonus(1 RP = 0.85 accor point = 1.53 rs). I am trying to figure out things too for accor (new to this hotel miles game), so someone else can pls confirm if my understanding is correct?
Axis usually gives 0.80 Accor points for 1 Axis edge point, but it gave 25% bonus points from 24--30 June 2024.
So 1:1 only for 7 days

HDFC usually gives 0.50 Accor points for 1 HDFC point, but it will give 75% bonus points during the offer.
So 0.875 : 1 during the offer

Last edited:
Axis usually gives 0.80 Accor points for 1 Axis edge point, but it gave 25% bonus points from 24--30 June 2024.
So 1:1 only for 7 days

HDFC usually gives 0.50 Accor points for 1 HDFC point, but it will give 75% bonus points during the offer.
So 0.875 : 1 during the offer
Still a bad deal.

u r right for every 1RP ( Infinia,DCB,Regalia) you will get=.875accor points= 1.53rs in accor..

It looks good... But my only concern now is that HDFC like earlier don't transfer the points earned on transaction immediately they are credited post the bill is generated..

For example by Infinia Bill gate is 5th of every month. Now whatever points i earn till 18th of june. I wont be able to transfer that.. That is sad now

I agree that transferring from Infinnia/DCB isn’t very lucrative, especially since Atlas offers a 1:2 transfer rate. However, it’s not entirely disadvantageous when you consider that 1 Accor point equals 1.8 Rupees. This means you effectively get 1:1.5 times the value for your Infinia points.

Additionally, the membership for 7500 is an excellent deal. It allows you to stay at most of Accor’s luxury hotels for a night (I believe even Raffles Udaipur is included, which costs 40k per night, though I’m not entirely sure about this). The membership also comes with several other benefits, such as a free lunch buffet for two and various discounts.

Yes, you understand this perfectly. When booking hotels on the Accor App/Website, you will get 1.8 Rs. of value for each Accor point when paying.

I agree that transferring from Infinnia/DCB isn’t very lucrative, especially since Atlas offers a 1:2 transfer rate. However, it’s not entirely disadvantageous when you consider that 1 Accor point equals 1.8 Rupees. This means you effectively get 1:1.5 times the value for your Infinia points.

Additionally, the membership for 7500 is an excellent deal. It allows you to stay at most of Accor’s luxury hotels for a night (I believe even Raffles Udaipur is included, which costs 40k per night, though I’m not entirely sure about this). The membership also comes with several other benefits, such as a free lunch buffet for two and various discounts.
Raffles are not included in stay plus free nights

Hey, thanks! I too just found this info after writing the above message and was about to write an update. Details of exceptions are included here: https://www.accorplus.com/benefits-exceptions/

Even Fairmount Jaipur is excluded specifically. But Sofitel, Pullman etc. chains are included.
Fairmont jaipur u will get but its very rare. U still have to pay 5k if u use the stay plus in fairmont jaipur

Accor Plus Explorer for 7500 points is valid till 31st dec or 1 year from the date of activation? Also if its for 1 year what will be the account status after 31st dec that is will it still be silver?

Accor Plus Explorer for 7500 points is valid till 31st dec or 1 year from the date of activation? Also if its for 1 year what will be the account status after 31st dec that is will it still be silver?
Generally the validity of Accor plus is 1yr from the date of activation. Status level silver gold etc it’s based on calendar year. So if u buy now using hdfc offer ur Accor plus will be active till next July.

For status if u have no activity till dec 31sr other than 20nights which u got credited u would be silver till next dec 31st

Sorry, I don't think so. As the offer page mentioned it is valid for specific HDFC Credit Card only, so they must have thought of a way to verify. However, they have not mentioned how Acoor ppl would verify.
They most probably will verify using bin number of the card holding on the phone, not hard to do IMO.

Back