• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Epic HDFC-Accor Collaboration! Get Membership for Just 7500 Points and Enjoy Transfer Bonuses from SmartBuy!

can we create another account and transfer points from HDFC to buy membership ?
I already have Accor traveler membership.

can I create a new Accor account using different email Id and then transfer my HDFC infinaia reward point to this newly Accor account and then purchase the membership.

will this trick will work ?

If we transfer points to accore now to buy the membership then we will not be benefiting from the bonus transfer offer that is on 27th and 28th July. Is it possible to transfer on 27th july and then redeem the membership for 7500 points? How much time it takes for the transfer to happen?

I had a plus membership which I hadn't renewed last year. I was able to purchase plus membership using points.

This is quite strange. I was also able to get the membership for 7500 Accor Points without my card being verified. Additionally, the offer wasn’t supposed to be live until the 27th of July.

I hope HDFC/Accor can sustain this offer, as they’ll likely see a surge in applications due to the lack of card verification. It seems like even people without an HDFC card can take advantage of this benefit. 😄

In India where all can we use the stay plus as a worthwhile redemption. Not planning any international soon. I suppose if we get 2000 back then it can’t be a loss even if we stay at a small hotel

In India where all can we use the stay plus as a worthwhile redemption. Not planning any international soon. I suppose if we get 2000 back then it can’t be a loss even if we stay at a small hotel
@drsel @Predator, others: I'm new to Accor plus benefits - What are the other vouchers that we get (other than Stay Night and 50% dining discount)? Also, I understand these are location specific vouchers, so any suggestions on whether I should take it for NCR (where I stay) or for some other place (lets say Jaipur or Goa - if I have some upcoming plans)

@drsel @Predator, others: I'm new to Accor plus benefits - What are the other vouchers that we get (other than Stay Night and 50% dining discount)? Also, I understand these are location specific vouchers, so any suggestions on whether I should take it for NCR (where I stay) or for some other place (lets say Jaipur or Goa - if I have some upcoming plans)
generally ncr people get Delhi Agra and Jaipur I think.

If u plans for vacation is Mumbai or Goa. It’s better to take from Mumbai or Goa address.

The exact regional vouchers details can be given by Mumbai and Goa existing people only.

Back