• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Epic HDFC-Accor Collaboration! Get Membership for Just 7500 Points and Enjoy Transfer Bonuses from SmartBuy!

Generally the validity of Accor plus is 1yr from the date of activation. Status level silver gold etc it’s based on calendar year. So if u buy now using hdfc offer ur Accor plus will be active till next July.

For status if u have no activity till dec 31sr other than 20nights which u got credited u would be silver till next dec 31st
Next dec 31st means 2025 right? So 10 status night to get in 1.5 years.

The link to purchase the Explorer membership at the Accorplus website seems to be broken. Page/offer removed?

Just received the offer email, accor link is still error404.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240715_163355_Gmail.webp
    Screenshot_20240715_163355_Gmail.webp
    681.3 KB · Views: 49
Still a bad deal.
@Lobogris Curious why are you saying the accor point transfer is a bad deal?

As shown in a previous post 1 Infinia reward points (rps) will be worth 1.5 rs, so are you saying you are able to "easily" get more than 1.5rs worth out of Infinia reward pts? Or are u saying that it's fine to get 1rp =1rs and book through smartbuy because you can choose from a wider range of hotels?

Ever since Infinia devaluation (ratio going from 1:1 to 2:1 ) this is one of the best point value deal.

Last edited:
Hey, that's concerning to hear. What do you mean by new members? Like someone not already having a Plus membership?
its for new membership and not for renewals . as per the link

Terms and conditions:

• Exclusive Accor Plus offer for HDFC customers: Purchase an Accor Explorer Membership for 7,500 ALL Reward points. Visit HDFC exclusive to find out more.
  • *The offer is valid only for HDFC Bank Infinia Metal, Infinia, Diners Club Black Metal, Diners Club Black, Regalia Gold credit card holders only.
  • The offer is valid for new membership only.
  • HDFC Bank Cardholder should be enrolled as a member of the respective participating loyalty program partners in order to participate in this offer
  • Once a membership purchase has been made, it cannot be cancelled or exchanged for cash, rewards points, or any other item
  • Standard terms and conditions governing the use of an Accor Plus Explorer membership apply. Please view the Accor Plus membership terms and conditions for more details.
  • Stay or dining exceptions may apply to the standard Accor Plus member benefits, please refer to the member benefits exception list for more details.
  • For any enquiries on Accor Plus membership, please contact the Accor Plus Member Services team via the Member Help Centre

Just purchased Explorer using 7500 Accor points...

I have Regalia CC but still gave it a try and the purchase went through. No HDFC card was asked.
Anyone looking for membership can get it for 7500 ALL points

https://www.accorplus.com/in/hdfc-exclusive/
I got it from myself using my 7500 ALL points. should I do it again for my wife account or not required?

My existing silver status did not go to Gold and my 12 nights remains 12 nights.
I didn't get any or 20 bonus nights

I got it from myself using my 7500 ALL points. should I do it again for my wife account or not required?

My existing silver status did not go to Gold and my 12 nights remains 12 nights.
I think they take some time to credit the nights and status

T&Cs says- The offer is valid for new membership only.

you got it along with your existing membership?

Back