• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

error on traveledge portal

Gkcards

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Whenever I try to login to traveledge.axisbank.co.in with customer id and password, i always get this error. Does someone know the workaround?
Thanks

6013-An unknown error has occurred. Please try after sometime

RIB

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
@RIB @manojkr your traveledge account working now? I am facing the same issue but no resolution.

@FlyingFortress @Gkcards @Paras @yash86172 can anyone help as i have mailed to circlenodalofficer.delhi1@axisbank.com premium.experience@axisbank.com, pno@axisbank.com, traveledge.support@axisbank.com, customer.service@axisbank.com, nodal.officer@axisbank.com, nodal.desk@axisbank.com but no use and no solution, still getting error 6013
No Solutions for me yet , have escalated to the Nodal Officer.... and following up on traveledge.support@axisbank.com on a regular basis ....

manojkr

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
@RIB @manojkr your traveledge account working now? I am facing the same issue but no resolution.

@FlyingFortress @Gkcards @Paras @yash86172 can anyone help as i have mailed to circlenodalofficer.delhi1@axisbank.com premium.experience@axisbank.com, pno@axisbank.com, traveledge.support@axisbank.com, customer.service@axisbank.com, nodal.officer@axisbank.com, nodal.desk@axisbank.com but no use and no solution, still getting error 6013
no resolution, axis support executives contradicts each other's comment in different call. Anyway, was getting Customer ID disabled but now its converted to Invalid customer id. Still waiting them to resolve the issue. I am following up with both axis and travel edge support.

jiffyspace

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
@RIB Is this issue related to Rewards Edge portal as well? Facing the 6013 issue on Travel Edge and also unable to log in the Rewards Edge Portal (user doesn't exist in the lms database)

RIB

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
@RIB Is this issue related to Rewards Edge portal as well? Facing the 6013 issue on Travel Edge and also unable to log in the Rewards Edge Portal (user doesn't exist in the lms database)
Yes, the issue was with Travel Edge and Rewards Edge portal as well. They did sort it out eventually though. Everything is working fine for now 🤞.... hoping I don't have to contact their customer support again, it's definitely not the best experience.

jiffyspace

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Yes, the issue was with Travel Edge and Rewards Edge portal as well. They did sort it out eventually though. Everything is working fine for now 🤞.... hoping I don't have to contact their customer support again, it's definitely not the best experience.
Thanks for replying. It is indeed daunting to get things done from the CC.

Did you have an Axis Bank Savings account or similar with them or just the credit card?

RIB

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Thanks for replying. It is indeed daunting to get things done from the CC.

Did you have an Axis Bank Savings account or similar with them or just the credit card?
Just the credit card, no savings account or any other relationship with Axis. I did apply for an Addon Card by visiting a branch. Again took sometime with their processes ….but eventually they came through….and an Add on card was sent.

khaitan.rajesh29

TF Select
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Has anyone booked tickets from Traveledge recently. When I am entering the travellers details, it is asking me to proceed to payment. When I click on proceed to payment it is straight away sending OTP. Its not letting me enter Burgundy Magnus CC manually. I also have Reserve and Atlas CC. I dont want that payment is deducted from any other mode like debit card. Is the OTP just for validation and then I will get to enter CC in next page.

deals4u

TF Buzz
Workaounrd 1 and 2 , in both cases it is reasking for login and after providing login , it fails with same error "6013-An unknown error has occurred. Please try after sometime"
Anyone got any success and solution for get this fix? is calling customer care worked?
It looks like your edge portal is blocked. Write an email to pno