• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Error while Appling card

UPDATE: tried offline.

according to branch, the PAN number has already applied for CC. (No card from BOB)

so he has requested to remove those cc entry and apply after that.

i will update again as story progress.
Were you able to apply for the card? I'm getting the same error. I had a BOB Eterna card in the past and closed it. While trying to apply for a new BOB card getting this error everytime..

Were you able to apply for the card? I'm getting the same error. I had a BOB Eterna card in the past and closed it. While trying to apply for a new BOB card getting this error everytime..

I GOT TO TOUCH WITH CREDIT CARD REPRESTATIVE FROM BOB, THEY DID SOME PROCESS, THEY CALLED IT REMOVEL OF ALREADY LINKED NUMBER, THEY REMOVED IT AND NOW I AM ABLE TO APPLY,

BUT I HAVE NOT GOT CARD YET, BECAUSE I HAVE APPLIED FOR BizPower CARD FROM HDFC. I DIDNT WANT TO HIT MY CREDIT SCORE BY TOO MUCH ENQUIRY.

DO TRY THIS I AM SURE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO APPLY

I GOT TO TOUCH WITH CREDIT CARD REPRESTATIVE FROM BOB, THEY DID SOME PROCESS, THEY CALLED IT REMOVEL OF ALREADY LINKED NUMBER, THEY REMOVED IT AND NOW I AM ABLE TO APPLY,

BUT I HAVE NOT GOT CARD YET, BECAUSE I HAVE APPLIED FOR BizPower CARD FROM HDFC. I DIDNT WANT TO HIT MY CREDIT SCORE BY TOO MUCH ENQUIRY.

DO TRY THIS I AM SURE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO APPLY
I spoke to an offline agent here (Chennai) and she has no idea what has to be done. If you don't mind, please share the agent's contact details who knew what had to be done over DM or here. I'll apply through him/her. Thanks in advance.

I spoke to an offline agent here (Chennai) and she has no idea what has to be done. If you don't mind, please share the agent's contact details who knew what had to be done over DM or here. I'll apply through him/her. Thanks in advance.
i will ask her and give the number to you

Back